fakesis

Aug 3, 2018
Yes, right, at the water, a little bit north, a dot , the lipstic, but buddy should be there too, so there is a prequest to do
Check the walktrough.. is buddy on the search to the father)
I've given up. I didn't see any dot, and nothing can be clicked at the water, buddy was in the wood but not in the graveyard.

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
I'm at the end for now I think but the game says I'm at 76% ?
Also I can't get the elevator to work... stuck at 3 out of 4 thinks to do xD
Tips anyone?

Reactions: Canto Forte

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Anyone else getting weird image stretching/fragmenting issues when in play scenes? If so, have any of you managed to fix it?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I'm at the end for now I think but the game says I'm at 76% ?
Also I can't get the elevator to work... stuck at 3 out of 4 thinks to do xD
Tips anyone?
did you.?? input the code in security (343). or, repair the wire (2nd lamp pole from left). or, input the code in elevator (777). ore,, go behind elevator, an unbind gears..? .. order to get behind is, at a blue disk, goto (teleport) to 3rd floor, goto basement, goto west tower, goto dame woods,, but you will port behind....

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
did you.?? input the code in security (343). or, repair the wire (2nd lamp pole from left). or, input the code in elevator (777). ore,, go behind elevator, an unbind gears..? .. order to get behind is, at a blue disk, goto (teleport) to 3rd floor, goto basement, goto west tower, goto dame woods,, but you will port behind....
Missed the wire outside! thanks allot :D

Jon14

Jan 28, 2018
I cannot click on the 2nd Floor Atrium West Radiator too. I am at 39% of the game. Any suggestions? Please help, already turned on 6 radiator, need this for jump boots. Thks

Reactions: killakdaway
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes