cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
Quote from NLT's latest weekly report about the next update :-
"The new update is going to unveil some mighty big secrets! "

Next update due out on or around 1st August.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Lust Epidemic [v80072] [NLT Media] (3.1 gb rar win original)

314 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
Abhai can u compress the bugfix (y) :coffee:

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
sorry if someones posted this problem already. have the bugfix downloaded, but my game keeps freezing every time i go into katherines room for the scene after elizabeth meets everyone (the hint for the scene is "i hope katherine can handle elizabeth"). has anyone else run into this problem? any fixes?
Same problem for me

Reactions: ffrickffrack

Taran11

Jul 17, 2018
sorry if someones posted this problem already. have the bugfix downloaded, but my game keeps freezing every time i go into katherines room for the scene after elizabeth meets everyone (the hint for the scene is "i hope katherine can handle elizabeth"). has anyone else run into this problem? any fixes?
same problem....

Khoa Le

Jan 6, 2018
Me too, can't play the game anymore :((

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Except 1st one all other you can find on those locations. They show up randomly and you can collect Multi - vitamins from same location many times. Maybe there is more locations, but I spotted this 1+9.
I think it's a bug. Just enter and exit the rooms 11 - 12- 15 - 17 - 20 - 21 several times and a Multi-vitamins appears outside the room 15 or in the room 20. alternatively go around the wood in the areas where there is Mendel . I collected 20 bottles then stopped. But if you want you can continue as long as you want.

• Wow
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I think it's a bug. Just enter and exit the rooms 11 - 12- 15 - 17 - 20 - 21 several times and a Multi-vitamins appears outside the room 15 or in the room 20. alternatively go around the wood in the areas where there is Mendel . I collected 20 bottles then stopped. But if you want you can continue as long as you want.
I agree. There spawn in some places by chance. In one of these rooms I entered and nothing happened. But later I came in same room and puff... it appeared. Well I didn't collect that much... I stop when I collected some 12 or bottle or two more.

Reactions: Jack73

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
Somehow when i got the last locker key I had to use it to get the climbing shoe, but when i went to the locker to get it there were two stars one for the "climbing shoe" and one for the page " Amanda 15: Reverse Cowgirl Anal ". i had to take the shoe, and now that I am complete on everything i can do I am missing one page 59/60 pages... Will there be another locker key to get later? Did I accidentally use a locker key too soon and got something in my inventory i do not need yet?

BostonSecret

Feb 7, 2019
In the Game directory there is "www" folder. Inside this folder "save" folder will be automatically self created as soon as you do your first save while playing the Game. So if you want to use save from some other players who posted their save in this forum this is what you need to do. Just put save folder with all in it from another user posted here inside www folder of your own Game. I suggest to delete or remove your own save folder elsewhere first just in case you wanna play your game later.
Im still unclear on how to put it into the www folder... After i drag your save file into my lust epidemic game folder it wont let me drag it anywhere else?

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
People keep talking about 6 switches, I can't find the switches.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm missing 2 pages Amber Reverse Cowgirl and Valerie Tits Fuck. If you can help with the locations and description of switches, it will be greatly appreciated. :)

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes