arms99

May 11, 2018
So I finally decided to give this game a go (since I'm not generally into RPGM) and I have to say WOW.

Lots of really hot scenes. I particularly love the ones with the nun. I never thought it would be so hot, all of a sudden I'm feeling religious.

I also really loved that scene with Elizabeth and Violet.

This definitely jumped to the top of my watchlist

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Whenever i try to load a full save from one of you guys on my Android an error shows up: "type error. Cannot read property pages of null" or something like that. Any way to make these saves work on android?

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hm i tried to out my old save folder into the new game www folder but it don’t want to let me continue. What did I do wrong guys? (no android just regular windows version)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
thx to the last save Donnie Brasco posted here i could play it pewh! but still strange my saves and the ones of the others didn't work.

kat scene is hella naughty and how many times she told the mc that she is now devoted to him xD but still VERY hot loved it :)
the foursome was hot too but i would have hoped to see more with val and that he comes in her pussy. :( still nice to see them all together :)

short update but great scenes :)

and these jokes at the end always get me xD thats something only NLT does xD

Edit: just strange i couldnt use the flashlight to get in the room with the scorpian hm

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

delta67

May 11, 2018
thx to the last save Donnie Brasco posted here i could play it pewh! but still strange my saves and the ones of the others didn't work.

kat scene is hella naughty and how many times she told the mc that she is now devoted to him xD but still VERY hot loved it :)
the foursome was hot too but i would have hoped to see more with val and that he comes in her pussy. :( still nice to see them all together :)

short update but great scenes :)

and these jokes at the end always get me xD thats something only NLT does xD

Edit: just strange i couldnt use the flashlight to get in the room with the scorpian hm
You must add some tool to your flashlight, you can find that tool in the car of simon! He droped the carkeys just outside, near the door!

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Hm i tried to out my old save folder into the new game www folder but it don’t want to let me continue. What did I do wrong guys? (no android just regular windows version)
the only way I got it to work was open two windows. one for new update, other for previous. make sure to make a new save folder in the www folder of the new release. then take save folder of the old update and drag to www folder of new update. then I restarted my computer and it worked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pogo123
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes