tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
Every single time this game pops up in the updates feed, I think "I should give this game a try."

Then I see the first screenshot in the OP, and go "Naaaah."

Every. Single. Time.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Every single time this game pops up in the updates feed, I think "I should give this game a try."

Then I see the first screenshot in the OP, and go "Naaaah."

Every. Single. Time.
Don't! Give it a try, you won't regret it. That promo pic isn't in the game - but lotsa other hot women and girls and an abundance of sexual adventurers ;-)

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
Can anyone tell me HOW to get Amanda's 16th page "Spoony Anal"? I know where it is using the locator guide, but I dont see it, and I cant figure out HOW to get it. Unless its a glitch I have and I do have it but its not counting, then please provide a full save for 100% completion? Thank you!

Jun 20, 2018
Good news for ya:Katherine will leave church and will stay with MC when they get out from that place.She is now totally devoted to MC.Same as Elizabeth and Violet they will start living with MC in the end of game..The chance for their pregnancies is 100%.

Wolf1917

Apr 3, 2019
Good news for ya:Katherine will leave church and will stay with MC when they get out from that place.She is now totally devoted to MC.Same as Elizabeth and Violet they will start living with MC in the end of game..The chance for their pregnancies is 100%.
So will Katherine be pregnant?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes