Amberzed

Jun 3, 2017
Had full 83% before this update. Have now played through latest update & crystal ball tells me I have completed the full chapter, and that I have 51 of 51 scenes, 8 of 8 outfits, 24 of 24 hearts, 62 of 62 pages & 16 of 16 photos. However, it is only showing me as having completed 85% of the available 86% at the end of update .86082. Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
So, I need something to put the nitro into. Is that the rice container? I read here it's in the basement, but it ain't for me.
empty container,, is in dame woods, up all the ropes to the right, hack through hedge wall.. then back to pantry (left door kitchen) to get the rice (container of rice.) ,, now you can add the nitro...

Reactions: Mordecai77

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
I think that Photoshop has a function that takes screen shots. You can look into it.
Windows has a feature called 'snipping tool' where you can copy/save ANYTHING on your current screen. I've been using it for 6-8 years. I called it up in the 'search' box and put it on my tool bar.

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Stuck or end of content *If havnt reached the end and hate spoilers do not read hidden*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I appear to be missing 2 Kamasutra pages VA12 - Side Anal and VA13 - Sit on Lap for Valerie. VA12 from the location map guide is completely missing and VA13 is behind a Radiator Controlled lazer fence.

Reactions: Deathdawg
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes