BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
Just played this game for the first time and Im surprised. I never liked RPGM, but The story is good, sex scenes are very good and this "stuck in a church with hot women because of a hurricane" situation makes the game very comfy. GOOD SHIT

DickBaiter

Aug 27, 2018
so, i'm trying to get the breed and feed page, but in the walkthrough says to go pick up the container in Room 29 and when i'm going to see the photos it says the room 29 it's not opened yet ._. how do i get the page then

Mar 26, 2019
so, i'm trying to get the breed and feed page, but in the walkthrough says to go pick up the container in Room 29 and when i'm going to see the photos it says the room 29 it's not opened yet ._. how do i get the page then
Maybe you haven't progressed far enough in the story. I think you're expected to finish the available storyline before trying to collect the pages. At least, that's what it seems like, considering the message NLT gives you in the game after completing the story for this update, they said "good luck finding Val's last page".

nancypants1

Aug 1, 2018
I dunno, I just wish he would breed his mother. He's nailed her already, I would think she would be the top of the heiarchy. I would think anything other than his mother's pussy would be subpar.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes