killx

Sep 1, 2019
Hey guys,

can someone give me the exact path to the save directory on macOS?
So i can insert the full save game as well :)

1KSexyAdam

May 10, 2018
try clicking BEHIND the tables, it worked for me because i clicked on the "black area" behind the tables... you'll know its working because your screen should flash each time you click correctly
ty so much I wait for the update I am an idiot before mind where tables Open walkthrough west tower not east tower oh I see
press enter table lightning effects I go east got the last page I needed

Noobsl4yer

Jul 2, 2018
Hey y'all!
Sorry, newbie here
I wanted to play this game so bad. But, whenever I start the game, It always crash after the first cutscene. The screen goes black but I still hear the sound. Is there any fix for this or this isn't fixable? I'll be grateful for any help or answers. Thank you very much.

In case you want to see my PC spec, I attached the dxdiag result ;)

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
Hey y'all!
Sorry, newbie here
I wanted to play this game so bad. But, whenever I start the game, It always crash after the first cutscene. The screen goes black but I still hear the sound. Is there any fix for this or this isn't fixable? I'll be grateful for any help or answers. Thank you very much.

In case you want to see my PC spec, I attached the dxdiag result ;)
i'm pretty sure you don't have codec. install some of internet codek pack, it should do the job

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Hello i m stuck after the squirrel took the nun hat to the 3rd floor, per walkthrough I broke the south wall and instead of finding a security card I found An Anal Bead can anyone help?

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Thank you! You open my eyes :)
Amber = 11 is tricky,,, so goto out side Kat's room FIRST (west tower) , table on south wall, move to table (touch) , face south, mouse over the table / wall , click (should hear click), move right or left but still on table, repeat for second click, .. then goto east tower an repeat on 2 tables there,, . page will appear in middle of room...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hello i m stuck after the squirrel took the nun hat to the 3rd floor, per walkthrough I broke the south wall and instead of finding a security card I found An Anal Bead can anyone help?
wrong 3rd floor.. goto main entrance,, go right (east) to stairs to basement,, but go up (not down) to the 3rd floor, to the door that says you need card.. card is in south wall...

Reactions: dan837

Unknown870

Sep 8, 2019
Hey I'm stuck trying to get the last heart container in order to get the final play scenes from val does anyone know how to turn on the last radiator?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes