HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
First off, I'd like to thank everyone that takes the time to help others. Without you guys I would have been stuck xay back in the game.

Now on to my question.
Why do we need the Kamasutra and all its pages?

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
t
First off, I'd like to thank everyone that takes the time to help others. Without you guys I would have been stuck xay back in the game.

Now on to my question.
Why do we need the Kamasutra and all its pages?
to see extra scenes.

Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
I'm trying to translate this game but I can't find the dialogs between the characters in any file in the \ data folder.
I am using the Tranlation ++ tool
It works perfectly since you translated the menus and some other things. But the real dialogues I'm not finding in the archives. It's as if they didn't exist in any map file or any other ...
Does anyone know how I solve this?

Reactions: DonoDaCasa

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
once you have boots.. goto woods, climb both ropes, go right (east)
Quick question, how do I get out of the basement? I got the boots now, used the code 1423. but I'm stuck. teleport dont work and the basement exit is blocked by the body. the entry to each of the girls rooms is locked too.

LupoManajo

Nov 14, 2018
Please help :(
I need to find the second hook, and simon & andy can't find it. The hint told me that i need the last chip, but to get it i need the second rope (that i have) and a second hook, right?

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Quick question, how do I get out of the basement? I got the boots now, used the code 1423. but I'm stuck. teleport dont work and the basement exit is blocked by the body. the entry to each of the girls rooms is locked too.
Talk to Andy again.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay this game makes me real curious.
The renders seem promising, but I'm mainly interested in that Mind Control tag. The walkthrough doesn't seem to have any indication about that being a mechanic nor the comments in the thread.

Does the MC tag only apply cuz the "apidemic" corrupts people to do lewd stuff or is there somekind of a player involvement in that? :unsure:

Reactions: figgernaggot1

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Okay this game makes me real curious.
The renders seem promising, but I'm mainly interested in that Mind Control tag. The walkthrough doesn't seem to have any indication about that being a mechanic nor the comments in the thread.

Does the MC tag only apply cuz the "apidemic" corrupts people to do lewd stuff or is there somekind of a player involvement in that? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gaboris

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
yes. after seeing scene, you have to make the dinamite with rice and nitroglicerin again, and go to the old chuch in the woods, then blow the rocks on the west
the correct path is (up,up,down,down,left) then you see another triangle and the page, who disappears. After all that, get back to the triangle in 2nd floor, and there it is.
Where is another container to pour it into? N/M Found it in 2 rooms down from room 26, the dynamite room.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes