bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I can't believe I put this one off for so long. It's probably the highest quality game I've played here yet (and I've played quite a few), there's not a single thing wrong with it except for perhaps the sex scenes getting a bit repetitive at times (particularly with the soda can sound).
The writing is absolutely top tier, in every regard. The dialog, the puzzles, the story, the ability to use the scene without it feeling small. I'm not sure there'll ever be one to top this one.

I'm both sad and glad that I did put it off for so long though because, while I was missing out, now that I've waited there was more of it to enjoy.

Reactions: Pogo123 and Bloronx

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
its not picking it up at all just mynfirst save do i need to edit something in the code?
No, but you'll also need the corresponding globalsave file.
Use 'search' at the top of the page to learn more.

Anjomi

Sep 13, 2018
Climbing shoes: I can't find the second one. The walkthrough says it's in a locker, but when I open the locker in the East Tower with the Locker Key, I find another page instead.

I can't climb the wall in the woods without it, so I'm stuck.

Can anyone help?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Next small update soon? Need to see more Val action (and maybe Lisa later hehe)
He posted this on the 9th:

The next update for Lust Epidemic is scheduled to release on September 16th and will feature 2 new VERY HOT scenes! The story of Lust Epidemic is climaxing and very soon our adventure will transition into Treasure of Nadia.
After October, Lust Epidemic will continue development as the bonus content is created for the game, but the primary focus will shift and the story will continue in the town of Cape Vedra.

Thanatron

May 12, 2018
Okay weird question, does anyone know the were I can get some of the music to this game? I know it's in the files but like from an official source like is it royalty free music or such?

I just dig the walking music.

Scar1234

Mar 10, 2019
To those who are lost in the woods... Valerie's 15th Kamasutra Page task
I already used the dynamite, I gave it to the security guy to proceed in the woods as asked i the game. So I don't have the dynamite anymore. Is there another way to make another dynamite? I already checked if another empty container reappeared in the room, but there is nothing. Where can I find another empty container? Can someone help?

Lomamies

May 31, 2017
[QUOTE = "robnots, viesti: 2381115, jäsen: 1079519"]
3678,, se on aikojen pois hauta kiviä, ' 38, 68, 78, 88. '
[/QUOTE]
Thx:)

Reactions: robnots

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Climbing shoes: I can't find the second one. The walkthrough says it's in a locker, but when I open the locker in the East Tower with the Locker Key, I find another page instead.

I can't climb the wall in the woods without it, so I'm stuck.

Can anyone help?
page is in north locker, while the other shoe is in south locker,, so you will need a second key...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I already used the dynamite, I gave it to the security guy to proceed in the woods as asked i the game. So I don't have the dynamite anymore. Is there another way to make another dynamite? I already checked if another empty container reappeared in the room, but there is nothing. Where can I find another empty container? Can someone help?
empty container is in dame woods,, climb both ropes, go east, climb rope, go through hedge (cut/machete), in north east corner...

Reactions: Scar1234
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes