WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
how close to complete is this game. wondering if i should just wait until its done. its soon right
It's 89% complete at this time with the end / final part expected at the end of September, middle of October at the latest.

LupoManajo

Nov 14, 2018
Please help :(
I need to find the second hook, and simon & andy can't find it. The hint told me that i need the last chip, but to get it i need the second rope (that i have) and a second hook, right?
I answer myself:
I think that when you are in my situation, and didn't click on simon in the dame woods when he should have gave to you the second hook, you can only restart the game. No way for you to get the second hook if you don't get it in that scene, i think :(
It's a sort of a bug

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
where should i use the key? there are no doors in the serum room nor the library or the basement where the girls rooms are?
If I remember correctly, its actually a regulator looking thinky in the room before the girls cell doors where you had to have a rain slicker to stand in a puddle to fix the wiring way early ingame (convoluted I know lol). It was just to the right of the door.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
If I remember correctly, its actually a regulator looking thinky in the room before the girls cell doors where you had to have a rain slicker to stand in a puddle to fix the wiring way early ingame (convoluted I know lol). It was just to the right of the door.
yep that door...

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes