wingblade13

Apr 26, 2018
Can antone help looking for Valeries last three kamasutra pages, tried searching the this thread but came up with no result please and thank you.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I already used the dynamite, I gave it to the security guy to proceed in the woods as asked i the game. So I don't have the dynamite anymore. Is there another way to make another dynamite? I already checked if another empty container reappeared in the room, but there is nothing. Where can I find another empty container? Can someone help?
Well I can't tell do you can collect empty container which I describe in my post before the one in the dame woods. Nevertheless this empty container which I find in the dame woods was only one when I played. This one in my post is appeared with last update.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm really looking forward to this game being finished.
Only rarely do I play RPGMs, and when I do it must be already complete. I've been watching this in the distance for months :(

FAReaper

Jan 4, 2018
anyone have save after intro?,
I'm tired of seeing it over and over again.

don't know why in my pc the game always force close during the intro. thats why im asking for it

Bloronx

Nov 2, 2017
for those who wants saves:
The first is 89% (finished), the second is 78%, and the fifth is right before choosing elizabeth/violet.
extract in "www" folder and replace.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I feel like saves defeat the purpose of this game, half the scenes, and almost all the good stuff, is progression based.

FAReaper

Jan 4, 2018
HELP!, I'm always stuck on the intro cause the game force close without notification
even when I use someone save, the game always force close without notification too

i'm new for this game

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes