gubl

May 31, 2018
When the final version will com?
Is v10000 final veraion?
It probably will be formal end of the game, but it can go over v10, knowing past NLT products, as some fixes will come along, also that bedroom gallery there for a reason, so some extra content could be added on occasion (like Halloween, Christmas, Easter events for instance). Beside all that, it was mentioned in the game that some content updates to come.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
hey man, woulf you also send me the whole files inside img/system. after Igot your file now it's shadow1 that error. thank you very much.
it's strange that you are missing all these files because in the v92092 update only the file "IconSet.rpgmvp" is modified. here's the whole system file, but if you still have missing files I advise you to reload the full version of the game and check that your anti virus is not the culprit.

Reactions: dafzy

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Can someone tell me how to reach the chest in the vent on third floor? I tried searching throughout this thread, unsuccessfully though..

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Why does the download have those links to those shitty sites now, and a folder that says "bonus" with more shitty links?

First time this has happened and its making me uneasy....

I always download from the OP to make sure its safe, but just look at that now =S

Reactions: Siquallcdl

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
I love the new update , I have seen the new trailer for your new game treasure of nadia and I look forward to playing it.:)

Maximum Risk

Nov 22, 2018
Here is my compressed version

Audio/video/image quality is slightly reduced
Windows (363 MB) - -

Audio & images are compressed by using Cruncher 0.4.1.
Downloaded but found old version "LustEpidemic-PC-v89091". Does I miss some thing?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes