dafzy

Aug 15, 2018
it's strange that you are missing all these files because in the v92092 update only the file "IconSet.rpgmvp" is modified. here's the whole system file, but if you still have missing files I advise you to reload the full version of the game and check that your anti virus is not the culprit.
By the way, Thank You very much. you're a hero.
I think the problem is my previous version is compressed version. That's why it's error again due to another file in img.
I will wait for the next compressed version, cause it's look like all the img folder a problem even after getting your file. there's another file that can't be read. again thank you.

dafzy

Aug 15, 2018
Downloaded but found old version "LustEpidemic-PC-v89091". Does I miss some thing?
It's not updated yet to the newest version. combining it with the new update file will get you error, just like me or the other 2 dude in the comment section. I guess you have to wait for the v.92 compressed version or simply download the old full v.89 then combine it with the update files.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
It is a stand-alone game that just relies on the prior comics for lore. Other than that it's completely fresh/new.
Do you mean that the simon's mom (in the game) never slept with him in the past ? (like in the comics)

bubba123

Jul 4, 2017
Why does the download have those links to those shitty sites now, and a folder that says "bonus" with more shitty links?

First time this has happened and its making me uneasy....

I always download from the OP to make sure its safe, but just look at that now =S
I got that too, did you download from the Mega link?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Lust Epidemic [v92092] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 3.86 GB

Download Win (378 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
I got that too, did you download from the Mega link?
from nopy, usually the one i choose for this game so i dont have to jump to Chrome to use Mega (ya know, because of the annoying size restriction firefox has for big files when using mega)

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Firefox has no download file size restriction. It is Mega who restricts the download volume per IP nothing to do with Firefox. ;)
It totally has to do with Firefox's API ~ it downloads/caches and writes to disk on a different way than Chrome

Im not talking about the IP limit, that's a totally different issue

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes