Nvrmind12

Jul 9, 2017
Can someone please post the walkthrough that includes the most recent update, 94101? The one pinned in the op is for the previous version and there is not one included in the Update Patch version of the update. I just need to know how to open the silver chest and everyone keeps saying how to get it, with the magnet, but no one has mentioned how to open it.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks I think u might know wat the next question is wheres the black light bulb
I actually don't remember that, tbh I just looked at my inventory at one point and it was there, didn't notice when I got it probably. Sorry.

damagedS

Oct 7, 2019
hey.. id like to get any help i can at this moment

so i downloaded the game and it runs smoothly within the zip file.. but doesnt save, at all.
then when i try to extract everything, and ALL files are actually being extracted, i boot the game, i see the window, and its all blank, anyone can help ?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
cooperlee77 does not connect since last Wednesday, I think there will be no new updates for the walkthrough :(

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

As of today the largest scene planned for Lust Epidemic has finished animation. On October 16th be ready for Lust Epidemic's epic conclusion which will leave you ready to play Treasure of Nadia.

Fsr.png

And for those of you completing the story on the 16th you wont have to wait!
The Treasure of Nadia demo is dropping on the same day!

Teaser.png

This first release will feature 3 lewd scenes that you can earn. As with Lust Epidemic the expectation is that each release will feature 3-6 fully animated scenes and the releases will come around the 1st and 15th of each month.

Treasure of Nadia will release in the same formats as Lust Epidemic, but I will also be adding a one-time installer for PC that you can use to keep your game up to date. By using the installer you will be able to tie it to your Patreon account and get updates for your tier automatically. This will also give you immediate bug fixes as well. I'm excited to distribute it in this way as the ZIP file method is limiting for less technical folks. But for those who just want the files, I'll continue to offer it the old fashioned way.

Thanks for all the support! We're almost there!​

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Treasure of Nadia will release in the same formats as Lust Epidemic, but I will also be adding a one-time installer for PC that you can use to keep your game up to date. By using the installer you will be able to tie it to your Patreon account and get updates for your tier automatically. This will also give you immediate bug fixes as well. I'm excited to distribute it in this way as the ZIP file method is limiting for less technical folks. But for those who just want the files, I'll continue to offer it the old fashioned way.
Wow.. never saw a RPG Maker game with an automatic updater. Alone from this post I can see that NTL is going to please both, Patrons and pirates, at the same time. :D So, nothing to worry about. (y)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Wow.. never saw a RPG Maker game with an automatic updater. Alone from this post I can see that NTL is going to please both, Patrons and pirates, at the same time. :D So, nothing to worry about. (y)
That's quite naive. As soon the testing phase for this update method ends succesfully, the patreon account binding will be sooner or later the only way for official updates.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That's quite naive. As soon the testing phase for this update method ends succesfully, the patreon account binding will be sooner or later the only way for official updates.
And? Form the technical aspect the updater does nothing more as coping the new content in www folder to the old one. So, basically the same as what we do right now manuelly.

As mentioned, the www folder is the important one and so far I'm not aware of any protection software which offers encryption for it. Means, it only needs someone who uploads the www folder to F95. ;)

This is at least my hypotheses.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes