bastaose

Apr 9, 2017
imo this is by far the best developer on these forums, like how many of these games do we wait for 6 months for any sign of an update on? this guy (or team) cranks them out every 2 weeks WITH status updates in between. sick. great game too i've touched my penis several times.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Walkthrough? Looks like Cooperlee isn't coming back :(
Read up... he said that he will continue on his WT as soon as the game is complete. In two days the last update will be available.
imo this is by far the best developer on these forums, like how many of these games do we wait for 6 months for any sign of an update on? this guy (or team) cranks them out every 2 weeks WITH status updates in between. sick. great game too i've touched my penis several times.
Clearly that NTL isn't a single person working on this. Maybe he outsourced the development of this game :unsure::whistle:

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
you should check the crystal ball!!
I need the last Security chip that's in a wooden chest for wich i don't have a skeleton key and it seems that i cant get the missing key from the 3rd floor. As i opened the chests in the wrong order

thegame12

Oct 16, 2017
I need the last Security chip that's in a wooden chest for wich i don't have a skeleton key and it seems that i cant get the missing key from the 3rd floor. As i opened the chests in the wrong order
can you post a few pictures of your current state

ijutfp

Apr 3, 2019
Something occurred to me recently. Didn't Amber say she hadn't been with a woman before her escapades in the game? If so, why did she already have a strap-on in her car?

Was . . . was she using it on Mendel?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So there isn't a lot of it, but should the graphic violence tag now be added, given the shotgun hitting the floor? The result wasn't exactly tame.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm a simpleton, how the hell do you save?
On a PC, you hit Esc on your keyboard, then choose Phone from the options shown. You then have a Save option. I think it should be the same on a Mac, and on a mobile device it might be similar, although I'm not sure how to show game options initially (there's no "Escape" on a phone really).

Kghostrider

Sep 16, 2019
On a PC, you hit Esc on your keyboard, then choose Phone from the options shown. You then have a Save option. I think it should be the same on a Mac, and on a mobile device it might be similar, although I'm not sure how to show game options initially (there's no "Escape" on a phone really).
See I did that, and when I click on a save file I get a weird error tone. I'm gonna delete and reinstall and hope that fixes it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
See I did that, and when I click on a save file I get a weird error tone. I'm gonna delete and reinstall and hope that fixes it
Weird. So you see a list of slots where you are supposed to be able to save, and the game won't let you use one of them? Definitely sounds like a bug in your installation. I haven't seen that happen on any RPGM game I've played yet; probably just a very weird bug that almost never happens. Hope reinstalling works for you.

Kghostrider

Sep 16, 2019
Weird. So you see a list of slots where you are supposed to be able to save, and the game won't let you use one of them? Definitely sounds like a bug in your installation. I haven't seen that happen on any RPGM game I've played yet; probably just a very weird bug that almost never happens. Hope reinstalling works for you.
Yeah I see all 20 of the file save slots, but I can't actually use any of them. Re-installation didn't work either. Sucks cus I enjoyed the last seven hours I spent playing this game but alas

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I see all 20 of the file save slots, but I can't actually use any of them. Re-installation didn't work either. Sucks cus I enjoyed the last seven hours I spent playing this game but alas
I would recommend pausing it for now and seeing if someone more experienced in RPGM can help you troubleshoot the problem, rather than restarting completely. Your call, obviously, but that seems like a lot of time to lose if there's a fix that can keep your saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kghostrider
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes