PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
the serum will be used to make money later.. amanda is going to sell the serum.. she said something to val u guys remember, b4 leaving, she said something like , think about what we talked last night, i think she planning to sell serum to make money

Lord Drago

Aug 16, 2019
Hello.

I'm looking for the pages of Kamasutra that I miss.

Valerie, ie pages 14 and 16. They will arrive with the next update, I guess.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
I don't understand why you make such a big deal out of it. As said a few post before, a few hours after the initial release of an update someone shares the (update-only) link here. If you can make it time you can download the new content (~350 MB). However, you need to copy them manually. The future auto-updater is for non-tech-savvy people.

Even if you miss the right time to download the update only content you could look for a torrent file and select the new files you miss in your game. Of course this takes more time - and tbh it is faster do download <5 GB (~15 min with a 25.000 kBit/s internet connection) as to go through the files and compare which are old and which files are new.

This is exactly what I did after my first test run, back when I was testing Wine. Then I tried it on an old HP EliteBook 8440p with 2GB RAM - damn, it was so laggy! Now I use the native client on Linux and it runs flawless.
Although you probably already know this NLT games are like websites essentially and use the same Javascript and JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) that pretty much every browser that comes with any operating system can interpret. If you have access to a Web Server like Apache or Internet Information Services, either remotely or locally, you can run any NLT game inside all modern browsers without any trouble.

(Which is sometimes a solution for people with older computers who have difficulty running the games natively, only trouble being that saves end up mixed up in the browser cache and get lost easily when clearing your history carelessly.)

I object to wasted time and bandwidth in principle and, being a patient soul with a long life in front of me (hopefully), I don't mind waiting a year or two treading water and waiting to acquire a good game. Although, because I find the NLT stuff beautiful, compulsive, sexy and funny - funny especially because non of the girls I know hiss like a can of Coke being opened when they climax or squirt as much joy-juice as NLT's ultra-women do - I will, more than likely download an incomplete copy or two after its development and debugging has progressed sufficiently. The author is promising two updates to "Treasure of Nadia" a month. (Pity the Windows users if their PC downloads several gigabytes of data in the background, automatically, without their knowledge if they're using costly mobile broadband at the time.) I'll probably download a copy of ToN on a six monthly basis even though I I will feel as if I'm letting the side down by doing so.

I love Linux above all other operating systems and try my best to remain as loyal to the penguin as possible!

Last edited:

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Salut

Je cherche les pages du Kamasutra qui me manquent.

Ambre - 11
Katherine - 12

Pour les pages manquantes de Valerie, c'est-à-dire les pages 14 et 16. Elles arrivaient avec la prochaine mise à jour, je suppose.
Lord Drago, there are several walkthroughs that several individuals have made and are working on. I would recommend using those as an option. They can easily be found in the OP, also for future reference it may help to use English when asking a question in regards to something like this.

Mar 24, 2018
Lord Drago, there are several walkthroughs that several individuals have made and are working on. I would recommend using those as an option. They can easily be found in the OP, also for future reference it may help to use English when asking a question in regards to something like this.
Yeah always check page 1

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes