• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hoboy Win compressed version is released. https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v96102-nlt-media.15687/page-643#post-2532627

I am waiting for your mac compressed version :)
Pls read OP. There is everything explained how you can user-port the windows version into a native Mac version. The same procedure works for compressed version too.

Instruction:
1. Download compressed Windoof version
2. Download RPG MV Mac Launcher v1.62 (link provided on OP or look for it in Tools and Tutorial Section)
3. Copy and replace the WWW folder from compressed version to the RPG MV Mac Launcher
4. Enjoy the game.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Before I had to restart the game but ever since I figured out that on android you can move the saves folder to downloads and delete the app then install the new version, and then just move the saves folder back into the app and you can comfortably continue where the previous version finished.

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
How to paste old save file to update version in Android...... quick response please
Go to Android/data/org.lustepidemic.the66/files/saves and paste your save files . I am assuming you are using the66 Android port.

Sep 27, 2019
Early days but how much new game play is there in the final version of LU? Enough for a several gigabyte download? Or not? Has anybody even got to the end of the final version yet. The previous version featured a monologue by the Val character at its end, where Amber invited Kat, Elizabeth, Violet, Val and Brad to come and live with her in her mansion etc., and promised a lot more content in the next version and I'm wondering if the final version delivers enough to be worth the download.

Reactions: redbone89
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes