triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
There is a solution for Mac OS Catalina users. I have already mentioned in discord.

You need to have latest version of ToN and LE.

1-First find your save directory from your latest version of LE.

Copy and paste the save directory to your Desktop (place is not important. I like to view them on Desktop).

2- Copy everyting inside of LE content/resources/app.nw

3- Paste copied files to ToN content/resources/app.nw

4- Do not merge, REPLACE ALL.

Now you have a working copy of LE on Catalina.

5- Rename your save files as follows;

file1.rpgsave to DefaultLustEpidemicfile1.rpgsave
file2.rpgsave to DefaultLustEpidemicfile2.rpgsave
file17.rpgsave to DefaultLustEpidemicfile17.rpgsave

globalsave.rpgsave to DefaultLustEpidemicglobal.rpgsave (it could be DefaultLustEpidemicglobalsave.rpgsave. If the first one is not work try this. I don’t remember exactly. I am on phone now).

And move all of them to the directory Home/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/KADOKAWA/RPGMV/
Then everything works perfectly.
It didn't work...

Sep 27, 2019
Someone can help me how to save VIOLET in the church ruins?
You need a black light bulb from Simon's car using the bunch of keys which fell out of his pocket when he was lying on the grass, outside of the front of the building, to unlock his vehicle and get in. You put this ultra-violet emitting bulb in the torch, which you also need to have found, and then use it to get past the scorpion to reach and rescue Violet.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Mmm... is that "super special sex chamber" the last 4% of the game? It says it's still in development.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Guys I have a problem, how can I transfer my v.77071 save to this current version?
The save file is in the folder "www" and then you should see a folder with "save".
Grab your old save from there and then go to the current version go to "www" folder.
If you haven't started the game yet there won't be a "save" folder in there yet so either start the game up and it will automatically make one or just make the folder yourself and then paste your old save in there and your save should be in the current version when you start it up again.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Guys I have a problem, how can I transfer my v.77071 save to this current version?
Copy the old save, put somewhere, delete the old version of the game, download the new one, transfer the save back
Save here Lust_Epidemic\www\save
You need "file1.rpgsave", "global.rpgsave". In the file "config.rpgsave" that stores the settings of the game

Last edited:

trld

Sep 1, 2018
Hey, I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem...but now the mc is calling his mother val...Thanks in advance at whoever can give me solution!
Redownload and install the patch. It's a text file with translations called 'names.txt'. It goes in the www folder. And then don't click to 'fix' the names file when the game prompts it.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes