• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sagaburrell

Dec 1, 2018
where can i more Skeleton Keys i got it want me open a chest with the chip in it but need one to open in the wood for the wheel

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
What's gonna happen to the secret chamber, where that elevator brings you to it?

Rry5o

Sep 26, 2019
Hi can someone assist me?
I'm playing on android with version 89091 and I downloaded the latest version 96 but for some reason it won't reinstall with saved file of V.89 but instead it simply install a new game so I now have 2 games with the same name. Does anyone know what I can do to continue my save game with the new version.

I thought of copy/pasting the save file to the new V96 but I cant find version96 installed to overwrite.

Any advice?

sam samakaratili

Oct 9, 2019
you need no root access in any of my ports. the save location is to be found in the public external storage directory of your app, in this case /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.lustepidemic.the66/files/save.
how do i use incest patch on this android ver.?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

Coming this Friday is the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! This new update will feature a Kamasutra scene and a new outfit as well as some new lewd story scenes.

Compared to Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia is a beast to render!

Fun Fact: It takes two render machines working night and day for about a week to render all the frames needed for the ToN chapter updates.
It's thanks to all the support that we can make this new leap in production value possible!

Lust Epidemic's next update will feature new bonus content with a mystery lady! You can probably guess who gets the first scene in the "super secret sex chamber".

All of this will drop at the same time on Friday.

Thank you everyone who has left feedback on the Treasure of Nadia survey and joined the to share feedback. We're continuing to test on different devices to maximize compatibility.

We've surpassed 3,000 supporters!

It's safe to say Treasure of Nadia has made a few new fans. Welcome everyone who has joined since the launch of the Beta! We'll be hard at work developing new quality content for Treasure of Nadia which will release on the 1st and middle of each month going forward. That's 2 updates every month!

I can't thank all of you enough for making all this possible! Lots of great content is on the way!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys,

Last time I played this game it finished in a cave with scorpions. Does anyone have a save from that point please. Now and then I tidy up the comp but unlike renpy and unity, RPGM stuff doesn't leave anything behind.

Would appreciate if someone could give a save file.

Regards.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi guys,

Last time I played this game it finished in a cave with scorpions. Does anyone have a save from that point please. Now and then I tidy up the comp but unlike renpy and unity, RPGM stuff doesn't leave anything behind.

Would appreciate if someone could give a save file.

Regards.
I only have a complete save file, need?

Sep 27, 2019

Weekly Report

Coming this Friday is the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! This new update will feature a Kamasutra scene and a new outfit as well as some new lewd story scenes.

Compared to Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia is a beast to render!

Fun Fact: It takes two render machines working night and day for about a week to render all the frames needed for the ToN chapter updates.
It's thanks to all the support that we can make this new leap in production value possible!

Lust Epidemic's next update will feature new bonus content with a mystery lady! You can probably guess who gets the first scene in the "super secret sex chamber".

All of this will drop at the same time on Friday.

Thank you everyone who has left feedback on the Treasure of Nadia survey and joined the to share feedback. We're continuing to test on different devices to maximize compatibility.

We've surpassed 3,000 supporters!

It's safe to say Treasure of Nadia has made a few new fans. Welcome everyone who has joined since the launch of the Beta! We'll be hard at work developing new quality content for Treasure of Nadia which will release on the 1st and middle of each month going forward. That's 2 updates every month!

I can't thank all of you enough for making all this possible! Lots of great content is on the way!
So Lust Epidemic's story is over but the game isn't. Is that right? How many more updates to LU are there going to be and where the heck is the fabled "super secret sex chamber" for goodness sake? Based on the hairstyle of the lady in the picture it looks as though the lovely Sara is going to get to know Brad in the biblical sense in the near future. But how and where? Those are the questions.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
So Lust Epidemic's story is over but the game isn't. Is that right? How many more updates to LU are there going to be and where the heck is the fabled "super secret sex chamber" for goodness sake? Based on the hairstyle of the lady in the picture it looks as though the lovely Sara is going to get to know Brad in the biblical sense in the near future. But how and where? Those are the questions.
Apparently there will be many more updates. The developer will be associate this gallery with each of his games.
Most likely in Treasure of Nadia will be the same gallery

Sep 27, 2019
Apparently there will be many more updates. The developer will be associate this gallery with each of his games.
Most likely in Treasure of Nadia will be the same gallery
Seems like a pretty good way to extend development to earn more subscriptions. (If a little sneaky.) It would be interesting to see what went on with the characters and new characters as they evolved and interacted with each other in a shared NLT universe and I'm hoping that more characters from the comics will turn up. (Each of us has our own particular favourites I bet. Mine is Karen.) I suppose we will all have to be patient and see what develops over time. Lust Epidemic is one hell of an epic game and if one person did all of it, especially the art work, he/she has my complete admiration.(y)(y)(y)

(But where's the "super secret sex chamber" to be found and do I really want to go there? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine Eagle
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes