icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
guys when i save and close the game and re-open it my savings are lost
i need help
This sounds so strange that I have to ask questions that might indicate I think you're stupid but be assured, I don't - it's just that these are the first (and so far only) ideas that come to mind:

1. Did you extract the game or are you playing out of the .zip file? (if it's the latter: don't)
2. Did you extract the game somewhere where it doesn't have write permission?

Sep 27, 2019
It is in the West Tower. It is behind the Elevator Door. You have to unlock the clues to get to the Elevator. Currently there is nothing behind the door. Looks like it is waiting for the next update.
Ah! thank you. I wondered why I couldn't discover a way to make the elevator go up and down. I've been inside the elevator, was asked for a code, but couldn't get anything to happen without the elevator manual. The plot thickens. Looks like LU still has mysteries to solve just when I thought I had completed it, which is as surprising as it is pleasing.

What a game!

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
Is the game finished yet ?
I've never heard of anybody who has scored 100% when they reached what they thought was the end of Lust Epidemic and as the developer has announced that further updates are in the pipeline suppose that the game isn't completely finished yet. To be honest I'm not absolutely sure what the future hold for the game; it could be that future updates won't add much to the story or new game play but "bonus" features like additional animations and whatnot. I'm not an NLT patron and so am out of the loop as far as future development is concerned but would invite insiders reading these words to spill the beans.

Reactions: shinmen.takezo

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Version for macOS Catalina doesn't work.
It's not game related but more a "problem" of macOS Catalina. Catalina is literally garbage and a pain in the ass for playing games right now. However, there are ways to make it work:

Options:
- Search F95 for macOS Catalina post and try them (try google as well).
- Downgrade back to macOS 10.14.
- Install Linux as second OS on your Mac (no longer issues playing RPG or using Wine).

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Version for macOS Catalina doesn't work.
There is a solution for Mac OS Catalina users. I have already mentioned in discord.

You need to have latest version of ToN and LE.

1-First find your save directory from your latest version of LE.

Copy and paste the save directory to your Desktop (place is not important. I like to view them on Desktop).

2- Copy everyting inside of LE content/resources/app.nw

3- Paste copied files to ToN content/resources/app.nw

4- Do not merge, REPLACE ALL.

Now you have a working copy of LE on Catalina.

5- Rename your save files as follows;

file1.rpgsave to DefaultLustEpidemicfile1.rpgsave
file2.rpgsave to DefaultLustEpidemicfile2.rpgsave
file17.rpgsave to DefaultLustEpidemicfile17.rpgsave

globalsave.rpgsave to DefaultLustEpidemicglobal.rpgsave (it could be DefaultLustEpidemicglobalsave.rpgsave. If the first one is not work try this. I don’t remember exactly. I am on phone now).

And move all of them to the directory Home/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/KADOKAWA/RPGMV/
Then everything works perfectly.

Reactions: triscuits

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
I don't know why but I can't find any extended folders in the application support folder that I can move my save files to. Anyone else struggling with transferring the mac version?

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
This was so much fun! Did it end? is Treasure of Nadia a sequel or a spin-off? Looks like a spin-off.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes