Sep 27, 2019
Has anybody got the Update Patch (v94101 -> v96102) to work? I downloaded the Windows version and when I tried to open it was told by my archive software (WinRAR) that the file was corrupt. I then tried to repair the file and unzip what was contained inside it, copied the files I found from the various folders into their counterpart folders of a copy of Lust Epidemic v94101 on my system and ran the game. The ending played as before with a slight change as per Valerie's speech; the program then displayed the loading splash screen and crashed showing the following error message:

Screenshot from 2019-10-30 15-51-03.png

So from my experience the zip file on Mega seems to be corrupt and does not contain all the files necessary to upgrade the last version of LU to the latest version of LU.

Am I simply unlucky and ended up with a bum download? Has anybody else tried to install the update patch and failed, like me, or succeeded in spades? And if you have succeeded which server did you download the patch from?

I don't see the point of bothering downloading the zip file again if nobody has managed to get it to work and would be grateful to learn about other people's experiences with the Update Patch (v94101 -> v96102).

Thank you in advance.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Has anybody got the Update Patch (v94101 -> v96102) to work? I downloaded the Windows version and when I tried to open it was told by my archive software (WinRAR) that the file was corrupt. I then tried to repair the file and unzip what was contained inside it, copied the files I found from the various folders into their counterpart folders of a copy of Lust Epidemic v94101 on my system and ran the game. The ending played as before with a slight change as per Valerie's speech; the program then displayed the loading splash screen and crashed showing the following error message:

View attachment 445132

So from my experience the zip file on Mega seems to be corrupt and does not contain all the files necessary to upgrade the last version of LU to the latest version of LU.

Am I simply unlucky and ended up with a bum download? Has anybody else tried to install the update patch and failed, like me, or succeeded in spades? And if you have succeeded which server did you download the patch from?

I don't see the point of bothering downloading the zip file again if nobody has managed to get it to work and would be grateful to learn about other people's experiences with the Update Patch (v94101 -> v96102).

Thank you in advance.
umm.. download the full file.. of v. 94 and then the update for v.96

dont download the compressed of v.94 and apply update on the same..

thank you in advance

qpqqp

Jun 9, 2018

View attachment 445132

Thank you in advance.
I had this issue too, but can’t remember what I did to make it work.

Try extracting the v96102 filed directly INTO the v94101 folder, instead of extracting it elsewhere and then copying it over. I think that’s how I did it.

Note that this only applies to the original game and not the compressed version.

Sep 27, 2019
umm.. download the full file.. of v. 94 and then the update for v.96

dont download the compressed of v.94 and apply update on the same..

thank you in advance
I have the full version of the last release v94 on my PC which I want to update to v96. The problem is that the update patch I downloaded from Mega was corrupt meaning that the patch is either corrupt on the server or became corrupted during the download. So if anybody has downloaded the update patch v94 -> v96, unzipped it successfully, copied the files across to the correct folders of Lust Epidemic on their computer and everything, including the extra scene and epilogue, worked correctly I would be grateful if they could let me know and also tell me which server they downloaded the zip file they used from so I could do the same.

At the moment, until somebody tells me different, as far as I know the update patch v94 -> b96 on Mega is spoiled.

So has anybody reading these words downloaded the update patch and unzipped without any errors? Or not?

Cheers.

Sep 27, 2019
I had this issue too, but can’t remember what I did to make it work.

Try extracting the v96102 filed directly INTO the v94101 folder, instead of extracting it elsewhere and then copying it over. I think that’s how I did it.

Note that this only applies to the original game and not the compressed version.
Thing is when I tried to unzip the update my archiving software reported it as corrupt and when I tried to repair it I ended up with a much smaller file which obviously didn't contain everything needed. What I'm trying to find out is if the file is corrupt on the server or whether it became corrupted during the download. If somebody has downloaded the update patch and unzipped it without errors if they tell me which server they used I will download the same file and give it another go.

Thank you for your reply.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Thing is when I tried to unzip the update my archiving software reported it as corrupt and when I tried to repair it I ended up with a much smaller file which obviously didn't contain everything needed. What I'm trying to find out is if the file is corrupt on the server or whether it became corrupted during the download. If somebody has downloaded the update patch and unzipped it without errors if they tell me which server they used I will download the same file and give it another go.

Thank you for your reply.
download it again and use 7zip or latest version winrar bro..

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
So Ive downloaded The Windows version and the patch but how do I put the patch on the Windows version without just replacing all the files?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Is the main storyline complete and we're just waiting for the secret rooms scenes to get done? Haven't played in a few months.
Yes story's done. He's just going to be adding scenes in the secret room as bonus content but they have nothing to do with the story. His main focus is his new game "treasure of Nadia"
Both will be getting a new update tomorrow.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes