• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mason Jr

May 27, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough? thx
With the current walkthrough you are already able to finish the game because it's way too easy. Use the crystal and a little work of the brain and you will get everyone out of the house.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Someone know how to unlock the code to acces the second wheelin the basement ? I've found no hint, first time i'm stuck lol.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
OK thanks, it's just that the crystal ball tell me to find this wheel so maybe i've missed the note. Anyway i'll search again, thanks.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
OK thanks, it's just that the crystal ball tell me to find this wheel so maybe i've missed the note. Anyway i'll search again, thanks.
Did you already "repaired" the radiator on the 3rd floor (vent maze)? Because there is the hint telling you where the code is hidden.

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Its out on svscomics. Need a premium account to download though or the speed is too slow to even consider downloading from there :(

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes