• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YONYKD

Apr 13, 2019
Lust Epidemic [v98112] [NLT Media] (4.18 gb rar win source)
457 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

v98112 update patch for compressed version (8 mb):
(unzip into your GAME folder and overwrite when asked)
I am a mac user. How can I use the old save with this compressed version? I used RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_Mac_OS_X and copy the "www" file in to "/Game.app/Contents/MacOS". I can open Game.app, while the continue button can not work. Then I copy old save RPGMVLustEpidemicconfig.rpgsave, RPGMVLustEpidemicglobal.rpgsave and RPGMVLustEpidemicfile1.rpgsave from "/Application Support/KADOKAWA" to "/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/www/save". It still does not work.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I am a mac user. How can I use the old save with this compressed version? I used RPG_Maker_MV_v1.6.2_Mac_OS_X and copy the "www" file in to "/Game.app/Contents/MacOS". I can open Game.app, while the continue button can not work. Then I copy old save RPGMVLustEpidemicconfig.rpgsave, RPGMVLustEpidemicglobal.rpgsave and RPGMVLustEpidemicfile1.rpgsave from "/Application Support/KADOKAWA" to "/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/www/save". It still does not work.
Maybe /Library/Application Support/ ? :unsure:

YONYKD

Apr 13, 2019
Maybe /Library/Application Support/ ? :unsure:
The same folder. I just omit the /Library. That does't matter. The win compressed version can not recognize the old save file in "/Library/Application Support/KADOKAWA" or in "/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/www/save"

Any one can share the save file from 92 ? Thanks

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
The same folder. I just omit the /Library. That does't matter. The win compressed version can not recognize the old save file in "/Library/Application Support/KADOKAWA" or in "/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/www/save"

Any one can share the save file from 92 ? Thanks
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v98112-nlt-media.15687/page-647#post-2535840
To save earned, run a new game, save, quit the game, replace the save with the same name. Enjoy!

For the future. If you do a backup save, copy two files - file1.rpgsave and global.rpgsave

Last edited:

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.
I am super sorry for asking but I am used to Renpy. Cna someone provide a step by step to using the patch. Again super sorry and thanks.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I chose Violet before Elizabeth. Is my game completely screwed up now. Because I can't find two more security chips, and according to the walkthrough, it looks like I need to get into Eizabeth's room for the last two chips.

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
I am super sorry for asking but I am used to Renpy. Cna someone provide a step by step to using the patch. Again super sorry and thanks.
Just replace the names.txt file in the www folder - the game is RPMG not Renpy too BTW.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes