Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
how do I get Synthia?
Who's Cynthia?
help me, how can i free violet
You should be looking for chips. Use hints, you will find them, but not immediately
I chose Violet before Elizabeth. Is my game completely screwed up now. Because I can't find two more security chips, and according to the walkthrough, it looks like I need to get into Eizabeth's room for the last two chips.
Use Hints

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I am super sorry for asking but I am used to Renpy. Cna someone provide a step by step to using the patch. Again super sorry and thanks.
Download the game on the first page, download the patch. Unpack the game, copy the patch. Open the folder with the game, there will be a folder "www", insert the patch there. (The game should not be started)

Reactions: HandofVecna

gorgonon

Feb 18, 2018
I'm sorry but sex chambers animation poor. Even the third animation very poor...this is no girl(moving animation) she is a toy baby. (whole body monolithic.)
First and second animation much better.
...and in game animations better than all.
and very fantastic and great game.

Sep 27, 2019
OK. According to NLT his/her/their supporters CAN access incremental updates of Lust Epidemic :D (as Alpine Eagle has already pointed out) while Treasure of Nadia apparently includes optional auto-updater code, linked to Patreon accounts of individual NLT supporters, which supposedly keeps ToN updated automatically to the latest version of the game appropriate to different levels of supporter membership. :unsure: (As a relatively poor university student I'm only a $2 a month "casual user" meaning that I am always three or more steps behind development; in fact legitimate copies of ToN have not even been made available for download to members on that lowly level yet! :cry:) I gather that the auto-updater is optional and that the game and updates, presumably, will still be available as compressed files which I am sure will be welcome news to software pirates and those of us who don't like any of our software downloading and installing anything, behind our backs, without explicit permission being granted from users.(n)

For me in particular this is good news because although I consider NLT's output to be genius level I objected to being made to make repeated multi-gigabyte downloads in order to enjoy relatively modest levels of additional content, improvements and bug fixes. Hopefully NLT won't be tempted to do anything mean like using the auto-updater, or similar code, to check the subscriber levels of gamers, via their Patreon accounts, and disable ToN remotely for all those who don't own such an account and/or turn out not to be legitimate NLT supporters when an extant account's details are checked. :devilish:

There's the rub!

chucky131

Jul 1, 2019
does anyone have a save files around 72%. I have not played the last 4 updates been busy and now I find my save file is corrupted and I will have to start all over again.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
does anyone have a save files around 72%. I have not played the last 4 updates been busy and now I find my save file is corrupted and I will have to start all over again.
Look in my signature, at the bottom of the message.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes