Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
what does the disk look like?
It is not difficult to notice. It's random. Look in all locations in the forest. First, I advise you to check the first location where the teleport is, and the penultimate, before the one where the game ends. (You can get there through the teleport, which is located at the entrance to the castle, next to the Parking lot.)

Sep 27, 2019
TY!!!! but can u upload one save where u fuck lisa?
Lisa is beside Karen in the Super Secret Sex Chamber. Just click on her to enjoy a very brief sex scene. Personally I'm disappointed with the "Super Secret Sex Chamber" because it doesn't add much game play and the rather crude animations are far too brief to contribute much entertainment to such an epic game. I did enjoy seeing Karen again though, my favourite NLT girl from the earlier series of comics. I can't help wondering whether any other women from the comics and Lust Epidemic will eventually turn up in Treasure of Nadia (particularly Joan, Lisa and especially adorable Karen) since Piria, Val and Brad have already made appearances as a main character (Piria) or in cameos (Valerie and Brad on holiday in Cape Vedra from Amber's mansion). The NLT girls from both the comics and Lust Epidemic are just too good to throw away.

In my humble opinion NLT is a bona fide genius whose work should be celebrated.

Last edited:
Reactions: el69

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
can anyone help me how to fix the radiator part???
Need to look for spare parts for the radiator. But I don't remember where they are.
One of them is in the forest, at the end of the location, where the river. You need boots to take this.

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
Need to look for spare parts for the radiator. But I don't remember where they are.
One of them is in the forest, at the end of the location, where the river. You need boots to take this.
I didn't got boots I turned off the security system but still some lasers are working hence the boots are still locked

anybody69

Nov 18, 2018
I have tried the different suggestions in the forum and still having no luck, going to try and redownload and see if that fixes the problem, otherwise going to have to give up on the game. Can't figure out why I have issues as his other game runs fine for me.
Use the search, all the answers have long been there.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Torrent? Anyone? :<
Use the search on the thread
Is Android port with incest patch? Or I have to download that?
I think that port without patch. Use search, you may find a way to enable it. (Someone recently wrote how to do it, but I'm not sure if this method will work.)
I have tried the different suggestions in the forum and still having no luck, going to try and redownload and see if that fixes the problem, otherwise going to have to give up on the game. Can't figure out why I have issues as his other game runs fine for me.
The search should execute on this thread, not the forum.
Find a message from Wolf, maybe this will help you.
Also see messages from goobdoob. (Not on forum, in this thread.)
How do make applications on macOS Catalina executable.

Last edited:

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Use the search on the thread
I tried. There doesn't seem to be recent torrents there. Not to mention it's tedious to do, because there are no sorting by date. May be one of them is updated, but there's no way to know. I really wish torrets were one of the default sharing methods instead of these slow and ad-ridden (or limited like MEGA) file uploaders.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I tried. There doesn't seem to be recent torrents there. Not to mention it's tedious to do, because there are no sorting by date. May be one of them is updated, but there's no way to know. I really wish torrets were one of the default sharing methods instead of these slow and ad-ridden (or limited like MEGA) file uploaders.
I found v97, look further down the pages. There must be other versions.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v1-0-nlt-media.15687/page-667#post-2606600

If not, download the compressed version, or update. Then when the torrent appears, download the full version.

Last edited:

groq

Aug 12, 2017
try Nopy. v1.0 win full download ~12-13 min. no ads .

Reactions: John McMaster
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes