lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
after completing the game how can I have fun with the girls? I can only access the bonus room and no characters to interact with.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
after completing the game how can I have fun with the girls? I can only access the bonus room and no characters to interact with.
Go to the forest where the V96 update ended (Don't talk to Baddie, the game will end)
Or use your phone and enter the bonus area

Last edited:

sagunt

Aug 24, 2019
I wonder if its possble to find 11th radiator in the maze. I am not able to perform such a task...... Please advise me how to get to radiator.... Obviously such a device should be placed somewhee near the wall, but there are no walls i the maze. only books

Last edited:

politedog

Oct 30, 2019
Excuse me, my save is 74% now.I have a problem.
I have already collect 8 Brushs.But I teleport to 3rd Floor and downstairs (2nd Floor) .
But I doesn't see Valerie.

hobbit0

Apr 3, 2018
hi did anyone have old save because i lost my save i was complete about 64%

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lust Epidemic v97111 win - update patch for compressed version (removed encryption/encrypted files)
42 mb:
note: copy/paste into your GAME directory and overwrite when asked

Lust Epidemic [v97111] [NLT Media] (4.09 gb rar win source)
451 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I wonder if its possble to find 11th radiator in the maze. I am not able to perform such a task...... Please advise me how to get to radiator.... Obviously such a device should be placed somewhee near the wall, but there are no walls i the maze. only books
I don't remember the location of the radiators, but I'm sure there isn't one in the library

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Lust Epidemic v97111 win - update patch for compressed version (removed encryption/encrypted files)
Did you get the loading error message: "can't load system/IconSet.png"? Because as soon as I applied the updated System.json file above error message showed up. :cautious:
My solution was to use the old System.json file.

I used bas's old crunched v96102 and his crunch tool for last update.

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
Help guys!!!!

I cant play any of these "RPGM" games! When i start games screen start to flick and then goes black screen! Plz help me guys!

sagunt

Aug 24, 2019
Also I need to turn on the welder device to repair the ladder. How to get futher with welder machine in the ventilation tube? I guees there is some special key is needed where to find it?

Reactions: Cipokbrutal

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Did you get the loading error message: "can't load system/IconSet.png"? Because as soon as I applied the updated System.json file above error message showed up. :cautious:
My solution was to use the old System.json file.
I used bas's old crunched v96102 and his crunch tool for last update.
Did you tried to crunch/decrypt the update patch for yourself (as you mentioned the usage of crunching tool by yourself - and this loading error you got implies encryption/decryption messing around)?
Or do you have complains on the update patch or on full game already compressed?

Regarding crunched versions here - full game version should work just fine, w/o errors, I tested it.
Update patch (with decryption) wasnt tested (i didnt have previous crunched version to test it), but the same method was applied as in compressing full game version, so it should work as well - if applied to decrypted (compressed) game version.

Anyway, regardless of that, Im glad you found solution for that error in your game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Did you tried to crunch/decrypt the update patch for yourself (as you mentioned the usage of crunching tool by yourself - and this loading error you got implies encryption/decryption messing around)?
Yeah, I decrypt and crunched the update-only and applied it to bas's existing compressed version of 96.... Everything worked well aside from System.json file. (Why it did not work and why the game couldn't find IconSet.png in img/system - I don't know, because as said it works with the encrypt files . :unsure:)
Regarding crunched versions here - full game version should work just fine, w/o errors, I tested it.
Correct, applying the update-only files on the uncompressed version worked w/o any error for me too.
same method was applied as in compressing full game version, so it should work as well - if applied to decrypted (compressed) game version.
Ok, this answers my question. You you applied the update-only on the uncompressed version and crunched it then.

Thanks for replying to my question.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, I decrypt and crunched the update-only and applied it to bas's existing compressed version of 96.... Everything worked well aside from System.json file. (Why it did not work and why the game couldn't find IconSet.png in img/system - I don't know, because as said it works with the encrypt files . :unsure:)
Correct, applying the update-only files on the uncompressed version worked w/o any error for me too.
Ok, this answers my question. You you applied the update-only on the uncompressed version and crunched it then.
Thanks for replying to my question.
Thanks for confirming that compressed update patch worked as well.(y)

And for the later, no I didnt applied the update on original/uncompressed version, but crunched it separately. I only used the same modified system.json files in both crunched versions ;)
And that modification was as follows - in order to remove encryption from rpg mv games (rpgmvp files etc) i.e. to use simple png, mp3 etc files one needs to change system.json (you found that file correctly!) in the following way - scroll down all the way to the script-end with some text editor and change (delete from) the last line - (...)"windowTone:[17,0,0,0],"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"171f1d786291ab46c2b40a81f66ad938"} into this (...)"windowTone":[17,0,0,0]}.
Hopefully this could help you in some future attempts of rpgmv crunching:)

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes