Faceco

May 8, 2018
please i'am at 46% but i got stuck , i need the help of katherine to dirty the clean panties , probleme is that she is in the kitchen heloing valerie prepare pasta . How can i get her to go to her room please ?

Mason Jr

May 27, 2017
please i'am at 46% but i got stuck , i need the help of katherine to dirty the clean panties , probleme is that she is in the kitchen heloing valerie prepare pasta . How can i get her to go to her room please ?
If anything about the dirty panty, Elizabeth can help you with that.

Faceco

May 8, 2018
If anything about the dirty panty, Elizabeth can help you with that.
But how ? She is helping in the kitchen while in the walkthrough she is supposed to be in her room.i tried to end the scene by talking to Valerie but she asks me to bring some wine which i don't have anymore.

Mason Jr

May 27, 2017
But how ? She is helping in the kitchen while in the walkthrough she is supposed to be in her room.i tried to end the scene by talking to Valerie but she asks me to bring some wine which i don't have anymore.
Elizabeth is one of the two girls who locked up in the East Tower basement.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Cant see the new content bro. Where to go after seeing the trailer for Treasure of nadia ????.....
Go to the elevator. You completed the v96 right? The plot in this game is complete, updates in this game will focus only on this gallery. At the moment you can watch one scene (v97)

Last edited:
Reactions: Renozrz

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
thanks for your help but I've tried different apps and still won't work so I'll just play from beginning again. not the first time.
Why? Can't you unzip the archive, or load the save? What OS do you use?

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I have windows 10 64-bit. can extract files and load them, but when I added the file to www/save folder, it wouldn't continue. only new game.
Do so, start a new game, save, then go out and replace the new save with the old one with the same name
For example, if a new save is made in cell 3, the old save must be renamed to file3.rpgsave

If you make a backup of saves, then you need two files - file.rpgsave and global.rpgsave

Last edited:

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Soo, I need to give Amber mouthwash.. Supposedly in the bathroom but all I can find is a shampoo bottle MC wont pick up. And Bancroft is standing in front of the sink so I can't try looting that. Bug or what? No way to progress anymore that I can see..

Hycolini

Feb 2, 2019
Hi guys, I can't find the last photo. I have 15 out of 16 and already finished the game. I'm pretty sure I checked every room and every location in the woods but probably didn't dig out the last photo, idk :D Where could it be?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys, I can't find the last photo. I have 15 out of 16 and already finished the game. I'm pretty sure I checked every room and every location in the woods but probably didn't dig out the last photo, idk :D Where could it be?
Photo? I think you mean kamasutra pages. The last one is in the woods near the old temple. To pass the path you need another bottle of dynamite. The correct order to walk through the wood maze is written in the old temple.

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
None of the links download above 100 kb/s, RIP me. the game was good when I tried the original demo, would recommend to anyone interested if they can get to it.
Mega and nopy does 40mbps for me which is my max speed, its your internet dude

Luchvorg

May 22, 2018
Someone know where I found the save game in Android? I want to use my old save, but not crated on Android/data/nlt.media.lustepidemic, I created a file called that, but ins't work...

ThatGuy115

Aug 18, 2016
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.
I think you have one of the names wrong. Shouldn't the first Father be Son?

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
Do
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.97111.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.11.2019
Does this include the incest mod or do we have to input ourselves

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes