Sep 27, 2019
So after all sex scenes added with featuring Sara, Debra, Synthia, Lotti, Piria, Karen, Lisa and Joan, from the NLT comics, have been added to Lust Epidemic's "Super Secret Sex Chamber" is that finally the end of that brilliant game? And then on I suppose to the Treasure of Nadia to discover what happens when a tanker of "serum" dumped into Cape Vedra's water supply reaches the citizens of that unsuspecting town? Is that NLT's master plan? I'm not quite sure how all of this evolves and maps out. Anybody clued in and wants to share?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
So is Sara still the only character available in that room or are there plans to finish out the rest. Wasn’t sure since the story is over and he’s moving on to treasure of Nadia.
The scene will only be with seven different girls in this gallery, the plot of this game is over, if the developer decides to prrodolzhit the plot with these characters, I'm just for, but for now it's all
The gallery will be completed, expect the following versions
So after all sex scenes added with featuring Sara, Debra, Synthia, Lotti, Piria, Karen, Lisa and Joan, from the NLT comics, have been added to Lust Epidemic's "Super Secret Sex Chamber" is that finally the end of that brilliant game? And then on I suppose to the Treasure of Nadia to discover what happens when a tanker of "serum" dumped into Cape Vedra's water supply reaches the citizens of that unsuspecting town? Is that NLT's master plan? I'm not quite sure how all of this evolves and maps out. Anybody clued in and wants to share?
I'm not sure about the tanker, because it's a different story, a treasure story, maybe we won't see the serum again

Last edited:

gubl

May 31, 2018
The scene will only be with seven different girls in this gallery, the plot of this game is over, if the developer decides to prrodolzhit the plot with these characters, I'm just for, but for now it's all

I'm not sure about the tanker, because it's a different story, a treasure story, maybe we won't see the serum again
There is some reference to serum product to come available at supermarket.

Sep 27, 2019

At the end of Lust Epidemic when Brad reverses the tanker off the bridge he and Andy have a conversation where Andy says that the serum in the tanker will pollute the water supply for Cape Vedra, which is where the Treasure of Nadia is set isn't it? (I haven't seen Treasure of Nadia yet apart from the trailer and various illustrations.) I just put two and two together and went out on a limb as it were, mixing my metaphors, but I don't think we've seen the last of the divine/diabolical serum yet!

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So are the remaining updates to get to 100% just additional scenes with the other NLT MILFs/babes in the secret elevator chamber?

Hikes

May 4, 2019
Anyone know the location of the skeleton key to the silver chest came back to the game after a while and can't remember if it was mentioned prior and when using the hint option it just leads me to the ending scene.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Anyone know the location of the skeleton key to the silver chest came back to the game after a while and can't remember if it was mentioned prior and when using the hint option it just leads me to the ending scene.
From this chest?

LYoshi

Mar 2, 2018
What torrent?
This one
torrent

LustEpidemic-PC-v97111 + LustEpidemic-PC-v97111-crunched

+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and link to full archive of

LustEpidemic-PC-v97111-crunched only 432,4MB

+

Warning > all version is incest prepatched!!! In all version is full save!!!
In save file No 20 is start of v.97111 and save file No19 is end

enjoy

Reactions: dr FeelGood

JohnL_50

Mar 17, 2018
So I’m about 46% into the game. I haven’t played in about a week. I rebooted my laptop and now I can’t continue my game. Whenever I click on continue, it’s greyed out and gives me a beeping sound.

I went into the game file and all my saves are in the save folder. I have no idea why this is happing.

Any ideas?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
So I’m about 46% into the game. I haven’t played in about a week. I rebooted my laptop and now I can’t continue my game. Whenever I click on continue, it’s greyed out and gives me a beeping sound.

I went into the game file and all my saves are in the save folder. I have no idea why this is happing.

Any ideas?
Make a backup of saves, and try to start a new game. If the problem remains, we will think further
What version are you playing, compressed, uncompressed?
Updated patch, or download the whole game?

JohnL_50

Mar 17, 2018
Make a backup of saves, and try to start a new game. If the problem remains, we will think further
What version are you playing, compressed, uncompressed?
Updated patch, or download the whole game?
I was able to find a workaround. I made a back up of my saves, and I started a new game. Made a new save. Then I copied an old save in the same file slot over to the new save, loaded it up and was able to continue from that old save.

Whew. I was worried I’d have to start over and the game was finally getting good.

Thank you for the reply!

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes