LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Oh boy, that last scene was the HOTTEST ever!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now guess it's time to wait for the rest of the game to be completed, which should include more outfits to use with Kamasutra. And i wonder if anything else.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It was a hard wait for me all these months* but, damn! I'm really enjoying this!
Very nice story and a super player-friendly RPGM, which doesn't come very often.

(*) As I said some time ago, I prefer to play RPGM when the are complete.

Sep 27, 2019
It was a hard wait for me all these months* but, damn! I'm really enjoying this!
Very nice story and a super player-friendly RPGM, which doesn't come very often.

(*) As I said some time ago, I prefer to play RPGM when the are complete.
I prefer complete games too, especially when updates involve multiple gigabyte downloads.

Reactions: Aristos
Sep 27, 2019
I wouldn't mind buying the finished version of NLT games as downloads or on DVD. I would much prefer this to having to become a "supporter" and having to pay monthly subscriptions indefinitely as is the case now. Presumably the subscription model rakes in the most money. Personally I would rather buy a finished, debugged and perfected game which I knew in advance would run on my PC without any issues and be done with it.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem. When I last played, it was during update 0.86 I think, the incest patch worked perfectly, but now the mc is calling his mother val, and she is calling him her husband's brother... I don't know how to fix that and I would like to because I would rather play that game with incest enabled than not... Thanks in advance at whoever can give me solution!

wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
Need help, pls.
My screen is black and say: Error Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png...!!!
How to fix??

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Need help, pls.
My screen is black and say: Error Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png...!!!
How to fix??
Did you download the compressed version? Check the file in img/system for correct writing. It should be IconSet not in lower case etc.

Reactions: wonahn

Surf Dude

Mar 3, 2018
There is a solution for Mac OS Catalina users. I have already mentioned in discord.

You need to have latest version of ToN and LE.

1-First find your save directory from your latest version of LE.

Copy and paste the save directory to your Desktop (place is not important. I like to view them on Desktop).

2- Copy everyting inside of LE content/resources/app.nw

3- Paste copied files to ToN content/resources/app.nw

4- Do not merge, REPLACE ALL.

Now you have a working copy of LE on Catalina.

5- Rename your save files as follows;

file1.rpgsave to DefaultLustEpidemicfile1.rpgsave
file2.rpgsave to DefaultLustEpidemicfile2.rpgsave
file17.rpgsave to DefaultLustEpidemicfile17.rpgsave

globalsave.rpgsave to DefaultLustEpidemicglobal.rpgsave (it could be DefaultLustEpidemicglobalsave.rpgsave. If the first one is not work try this. I don’t remember exactly. I am on phone now).

And move all of them to the directory Home/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/KADOKAWA/RPGMV/
Then everything works perfectly.
ToN does not work neither.

Jman242

Sep 12, 2017
when I download this file now it tells me my computer wont open this type of file is there anything I can do to get around this? I am on windows machine

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes