Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thank you
Harpocrates
Alpine Eagle

Now the girls has disappeared since I finished the game, I am home alone :mad:
anyone have a save for the complete book while the girls still in the church?
thanks
All the girls in the Dame Woods (v94,v96,v97)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or try saves https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v97111-nlt-media.15687/page-647#post-2535840
I meant the Pregnancy mechanics. Does the girls have menstrual cycle or is the pregnancy scripted or do you have to cum inside a certain number of time?
I not understood that you have in view, but in game there is no pregnancy, there is one girl which entire game pregnant, but this not as not reflect on other characters. At the end they will show a scene with strollers, but no one will get pregnant yet. In the game you can cum inside, but not in all the characters, but it will also lead to nothing
Just wanted to let you know there's one wrong thing in the file. The Mom is refering to main character as her father and not her son. So you should change the first "Father" in the line to "Son".
Maybe it's his fetish? :D
Corrected:

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
"Lust Epidemic version .98112 will also launch this Friday and will include 2 new bonus area scenes."

Reactions: garfield_

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
So i played this game quite many months ago. I liked very much despute RPGM, but since the game was incomplete at the time and "ended" abruptly with a pat on the back "next update, bud, next update..."...

I am wondering if the game has an ending or can be worth playing as a relatively complete game. Nothing turn me off worse than an incomplete story, especially if some evil dev put a giant blueball situation while ending it.

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
All the girls in the Dame Woods (v94,v96,v97)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or try saves https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v97111-nlt-media.15687/page-647#post-2535840

I not understood that you have in view, but in game there is no pregnancy, there is one girl which entire game pregnant, but this not as not reflect on other characters. At the end they will show a scene with strollers, but no one will get pregnant yet. In the game you can cum inside, but not in all the characters, but it will also lead to nothing

Maybe it's his fetish? :D
Corrected:
but at ending u have six baby ...... whats the mean?

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
I needed to ask, are there any idea about the assets for the characters? I haven't seen a fan art of this and other nlt characters. Thanks

radkhyn

Nov 12, 2019
Good evening mates, i havent found out how to save, i pressed F5 and it resets everything i have done, i hate me so hard haha

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Good evening mates, i havent found out how to save, i pressed F5 and it resets everything i have done, i hate me so hard haha
Click your right mouse button, pick phone and there is a save option !!!!(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: radkhyn

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
F2 - Show / Hide FPS
F3 - Zoom in / Out
F4 - Fullscreen / Window
F5 - Will reset to the Title screen (Without saving)
F9 - Allows you to enter debug mode if you're test playing in the program
X - Menu (Esc)
Z - Enter (Confirm)
Num 0, Insert - Show menu / Hide menu
Never press F5 in Rpg Maker, for this there is Alt+F4 :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: radkhyn

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Initially, I also thought so, but then the game was not so difficult. The difficulty you may have only with the Kamasutra pages. If you use the hints, the game is very easy to pass
I agree, but can you liten me a bit !!!! Just played the whole game from start to this point (first time), but I never found that Xray option (played normal mode) ????????????

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I agree, but can you liten me a bit !!!! Just played the whole game from start to this point (first time), but I never found that Xray option (played normal mode) ????????????
You need to dialogue with the girl, choose to Play, then you will find yourself in her room, and there will be an xray
To see the xray, you need to choose Pussy Fucking

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerttu
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes