SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
This is hands down the best RPGM game I've ever played.

I'd also like to add the animation and the models are gorgeous! NLT is a quality game developer.

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
A question for the great artists here in the forum, is there any chance of seeing Fan Art of this game someday :giggle:

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Ohh yeah, thanks I got them. I wish there was still a continuation of those comics. I had to do my own folders with screen captures from the game :LOL:
I'm so unfamiliar with the RPGM interface, I couldn't find a way to hide the UI or take screenshots while I was playing other than using built-in winders 10 hotkeys.

Are there hotkeys in RPG maker for screenshot, hide UI, and fullscreen that I am unaware of?

Edit*
I also noticed that for previous games from NLT that I couldn't find a way to gracefully close the game without clicking the "x" button or alt+f4ing the window. Games that didn't have the phone or assistant accessible through the inventory. Are there any standard keys for closing, saving, loading, equivalent to right-clicking in Ren'Py or is all of that menu subsystem implemented by the developers on both game platforms?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
And that modification was as follows - in order to remove encryption from rpg mv games (rpgmvp files etc) i.e. to use simple png, mp3 etc files one needs to change system.json (you found that file correctly!) in the following way - scroll down all the way to the script-end with some text editor and change (delete from) the last line - (...)"windowTone:[17,0,0,0],"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"171f1d786291ab46c2b40a81f66ad938"} into this (...)"windowTone":[17,0,0,0]}.
Thanks, I did not now about that!:D It works now! I learned something new thanks to you! (y)

Reactions: Abhai

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I'm so unfamiliar with the RPGM interface, I couldn't find a way to hide the UI or take screenshots while I was playing other than using built-in winders 10 hotkeys.

Are there hotkeys in RPG maker for screenshot, hide UI, and fullscreen that I am unaware of?

Edit*
I also noticed that for previous games from NLT that I couldn't find a way to gracefully close the game without clicking the "x" button or alt+f4ing the window. Games that didn't have the phone or assistant accessible through the inventory. Are there any standard keys for closing, saving, loading, equivalent to right-clicking in Ren'Py or is all of that menu subsystem implemented by the developers on both game platforms?
F2 - Show / Hide FPS
F3 - Zoom in / Out
F4 - Fullscreen / Window
F5 - Will reset to the Title screen (Without saving)
F9 - Allows you to enter debug mode if you're test playing in the program
X - Menu (Esc)
Z - Enter (Confirm)
Num 0, Insert - Show menu / Hide menu

Last edited:

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
Hey guys, the game keeps shutting down my laptop after 10-30 minutes of playing, is there a fix or does someone know something about it ?

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Whats a good program to unzip these files that is not winzip. I used a free program in the past, but my computer crashed and can't recover.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Whats a good program to unzip these files that is not winzip. I used a free program in the past, but my computer crashed and can't recover.
I use 7zip. It's open source, so no bloat, unwanted things, etc.
Link here :

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
tried that and still didn't work. new computer doesn't allow .rar files even after installing .rar apps
7-Zip, FreeArc, Hamster Zip Archiver, PeaZip, WinZip, WinRar
Comparison of file archivers

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes