Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
sorry but unlucky i try it like 50 times but it didnt work, sad
It's not necessarily where I showed it. I don't remember exactly where it is. Click the mouse next. Try also to poke at the wall.
"Go Outside Walk to West wall Walk North 4 paces" The compass above.

Last edited:

ZzackK

Dec 14, 2019
It's not necessarily where I showed it. I don't remember exactly where it is. Click the mouse next. Try also to poke at the wall.
"Go Outside Walk to West wall Walk North 4 paces" The compass above.
Nahhh i try like u say but it didnt work but thx for helping btw ^^

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
He lies at the bench above. You will not see it, just click the mouse.

No, there's nothing to go through in this version. If you need hints how to unlock the girl in the chamber, click on the bed.

Load the old save, and try again. It is also possible the heart will be added later. Use the hints.

Find this file "config.set" in the www folder
If you want to disable incest, delete it.

In ToN or LE nothing will change if you click restore file. In both cases, I checked the patch, but it did not change in any way, and was not removed.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that the developer removed the support for this file by the game. And the game already takes names from the game itself, not from this file. But he hasn't finalized it, as the patch is still being picked up by the game.
Also when I asked about this developer file, he would delete these messages. He clearly doesn't want incest in the game.
Thanks, i finally found it, it was a bit frustrating

Murada

Feb 26, 2018
He lies at the bench above. You will not see it, just click the mouse.

No, there's nothing to go through in this version. If you need hints how to unlock the girl in the chamber, click on the bed.

Load the old save, and try again. It is also possible the heart will be added later. Use the hints.

Find this file "config.set" in the www folder
If you want to disable incest, delete it.

In ToN or LE nothing will change if you click restore file. In both cases, I checked the patch, but it did not change in any way, and was not removed.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that the developer removed the support for this file by the game. And the game already takes names from the game itself, not from this file. But he hasn't finalized it, as the patch is still being picked up by the game.
Also when I asked about this developer file, he would delete these messages. He clearly doesn't want incest in the game.
i dont have old save file so i simply continue with the story i thought i can do something with save editor

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes