Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Wt abt 97 to 100%
But there's nothing else to go through. All you have to do is complete a few tasks to get the scenes. It would be difficult if we didn't know what to do. But if you click on the bed, you will be told what to do.
Some have difficulty with the code for one girl. There you need to enter the time that is depicted on the clock. But everyone already knows that.

If it's that hard for everyone, I can do a separate Sex Chamber walkthrough.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
But there's nothing else to go through. All you have to do is complete a few tasks to get the scenes. It would be difficult if we didn't know what to do. But if you click on the bed, you will be told what to do.
Some have difficulty with the code for one girl. There you need to enter the time that is depicted on the clock. But everyone already knows that.

If it's that hard for everyone, I can do a separate Sex Chamber walkthrough.
Ty

bennyboy

Sep 19, 2017
Try to download from Mega or Nopy, there should not be such a thing.
Try also downloading the Mega app to your computer.

yeah I tried all of them. But I'm not able to download only this particular game. Other games seem to work just fine and am able to download. This game download upto 4gb and then just fails and no matter how many times I retry the download it won't work. I'm also not able to download Mega desktop app either, it just stops when it's almost done downloading which is extremely annoying.

jessames908

Dec 21, 2019
Does anybody knows the code for karen in secret sex chamber in the final version V1.0 .
The riddle is like this
ITS TIME FOR KAREN
Number seven is in the room alongside a clock with one hand at two.
The answer is a four digit code......

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anybody knows the code for karen in secret sex chamber in the final version V1.0 .
The riddle is like this
ITS TIME FOR KAREN
Number seven is in the room alongside a clock with one hand at two.
The answer is a four digit code......
some clocks use Roman numbers so, 2 would be II -> try 0110.

EDIT: Apparently the code is 1010.

Last edited:

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
How can I replay the Kamasutra scenes?
With the less 100% saves there are standing the girls and u can talk to them but now i cant find anyone...

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
I want to ask, is this game need "incest patch"?

Because when I look for the incest patch in 1st page, and compare it with the latest version, it look outdated.

I tried to play without patching that, and it look like the dialogue pretty right, about MC called her "MoM" or "my mom".

My question here, sometimes he call her with her name.

So this is still not patch version?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
yeah I tried all of them. But I'm not able to download only this particular game. Other games seem to work just fine and am able to download. This game download upto 4gb and then just fails and no matter how many times I retry the download it won't work. I'm also not able to download Mega desktop app either, it just stops when it's almost done downloading which is extremely annoying.
Then maybe a problem with your computer?
Try the torrent.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is the incest patch screwed? I remember it worked for the "mom" but now it's not working.
Try starting with an earlier save.
How can I replay the Kamasutra scenes?
With the less 100% saves there are standing the girls and u can talk to them but now i cant find anyone...
All the girls are in the forest, where you finished the game. You can get there through the teleport which is located at the entrance to the castle.
save apk please
Try save from PC version, it should work. Saves in my signature.
in this game it is possible to impregnate a girl?
No. You can cum in a girl, but it will not lead to anything. Unless in the game there is already a pregnant girl.
I want to ask, is this game need "incest patch"?
Because when I look for the incest patch in 1st page, and compare it with the latest version, it look outdated.
I tried to play without patching that, and it look like the dialogue pretty right, about MC called her "MoM" or "my mom".
My question here, sometimes he call her with her name.
So this is still not patch version?
Probably the developer changed the game code, therefore the patch does not work in the latest versions.
I used to play without a patch so it doesn't work for me. But when I loaded save v94 the patch worked. It also worked on some other people's saves.
does anyone know how to get Valerie's Kamasutra page 15 after the games completed. I go to the location but can not get it.
Is that where the purple triangle is? If so, you need to go to the forest, near the Ruined Church and pass it.
Order of passage: two times up, two times down, and once to the left.
You will need to stand on the same purple triangle, and then the page is teleported to the second floor.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes