Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
I want to ask, is this game need "incest patch"?

Because when I look for the incest patch in 1st page, and compare it with the latest version, it look outdated.

I tried to play without patching that, and it look like the dialogue pretty right, about MC called her "MoM" or "my mom".

My question here, sometimes he call her with her name.

So this is still not patch version?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
yeah I tried all of them. But I'm not able to download only this particular game. Other games seem to work just fine and am able to download. This game download upto 4gb and then just fails and no matter how many times I retry the download it won't work. I'm also not able to download Mega desktop app either, it just stops when it's almost done downloading which is extremely annoying.
Then maybe a problem with your computer?
Try the torrent.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Is the incest patch screwed? I remember it worked for the "mom" but now it's not working.
Try starting with an earlier save.
How can I replay the Kamasutra scenes?
With the less 100% saves there are standing the girls and u can talk to them but now i cant find anyone...
All the girls are in the forest, where you finished the game. You can get there through the teleport which is located at the entrance to the castle.
save apk please
Try save from PC version, it should work. Saves in my signature.
in this game it is possible to impregnate a girl?
No. You can cum in a girl, but it will not lead to anything. Unless in the game there is already a pregnant girl.
I want to ask, is this game need "incest patch"?
Because when I look for the incest patch in 1st page, and compare it with the latest version, it look outdated.
I tried to play without patching that, and it look like the dialogue pretty right, about MC called her "MoM" or "my mom".
My question here, sometimes he call her with her name.
So this is still not patch version?
Probably the developer changed the game code, therefore the patch does not work in the latest versions.
I used to play without a patch so it doesn't work for me. But when I loaded save v94 the patch worked. It also worked on some other people's saves.
does anyone know how to get Valerie's Kamasutra page 15 after the games completed. I go to the location but can not get it.
Is that where the purple triangle is? If so, you need to go to the forest, near the Ruined Church and pass it.
Order of passage: two times up, two times down, and once to the left.
You will need to stand on the same purple triangle, and then the page is teleported to the second floor.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Is it possible to hide the dialogue box?
Unfortunately not, but you can skip the entire dialog by holding down the left mouse button or w. While holding this button, you also skip the animation.
On Rpg Maker it should be the right mouse button. But this is why it does not work in this game.

Reactions: swmas

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
Try starting with an earlier save.

All the girls are in the forest, where you finished the game. You can get there through the teleport which is located at the entrance to the castle.

Try save from PC version, it should work. Saves in my signature.

No. You can cum in a girl, but it will not lead to anything. Unless in the game there is already a pregnant girl.

Probably the developer changed the game code, therefore the patch does not work in the latest versions.
I used to play without a patch so it doesn't work for me. But when I loaded save v94 the patch worked. It also worked on some other people's saves.

Is that where the purple triangle is? If so, you need to go to the forest, near the Ruined Church and pass it.
Order of passage: two times up, two times down, and once to the left.
You will need to stand on the same purple triangle, and then the page is teleported to the second floor.
Is there any way to put incest patch on android ??

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there any way to put incest patch on android ??
you need no root access in any of my ports. the save location is to be found in the public external storage directory of your app, in this case /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.lustepidemic.the66/files/save.
This message to the old version of the port, but I think the path remained the same.
For many, the patch does not work in the latest versions. So it may not work for you either.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeMoN!

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
It didn't work because i downloaded the official android version
It will work if you start a new game. But probably only up to 96%.

Reactions: DeMoN!

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
I downloaded the save file for V10 and it works. But Incest patch is not applied to unlocked scenes. I copied the save file content save file in "www" folder and replaced the Incest patch in "www" folder but the scenes in saved content is not working with Incest patch.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I downloaded the save file for V10 and it works. But Incest patch is not applied to unlocked scenes. I copied the save file content save file in "www" folder and replaced the Incest patch in "www" folder but the scenes in saved content is not working with Incest patch.
The patch only applies to Valerie.
Open the patch with notepad and look.

D

Deleted member 377868

Hey,could someone share the save files for something like 50% of the game for android,I lost my save of pc,and I'm now playing on android

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes