sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
Go to her > talk > after the talk the inventory should pop out and you just use serum. Hope I'm not mistaken the order.
thanks! i already reached the end of the demo. as u said u have to mix serum with perfume bottle. haha

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
need help
AC fixing? if its AC fixing, u have to go out of the school and head to the southeast to turn off the power. then head back to east tower and connect back the cable that u disabled earlier in the game, then head back out of the school and enable the power back

Yadex

Apr 28, 2017
I'm at 16% and stuck at the part where I'm supposed to give Mrs. Bancroft the serum (which is what the phone hint says), but the problem is I don't have any serum since I used it on Katherine (which seems like it was necessary to further the story). Am I meant to get more serum after that point or how am I meant to continue after this part? I don't have any serum in my inventory.

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
I'm at 16% and stuck at the part where I'm supposed to give Mrs. Bancroft the serum (which is what the phone hint says), but the problem is I don't have any serum since I used it on Katherine (which seems like it was necessary to further the story). Am I meant to get more serum after that point or how am I meant to continue after this part? I don't have any serum in my inventory.
Yeah. There are two bottles to find. But don't forget to mix it with the perfume first.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
Hi. what's the point of incest patch again? u can't seem to bone brads mom? or is there anyway of cheat that i can access?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
How did you manage to get Amber to have 6 hearts without cheating?
Was it a bug of previous version?
Not 100% sure I remember everything. I have used no cheats but did have to buy a heart or two in the bonus room...

All I did that I cannot say for sure everyone has done is talk to everyone between every 'change' in the story. That's the best I can come up with.

--Zen

gubl

May 31, 2018
Not 100% sure I remember everything. I have used no cheats but did have to buy a heart or two in the bonus room...

All I did that I cannot say for sure everyone has done is talk to everyone between every 'change' in the story. That's the best I can come up with.

--Zen
I believe NLT reworked conception of hearts, which is now Kamasutra pages, that unlock specific scene with character once you level up your relationship.

I guess rationale behind, to avoid situation in plot where you complete quest that should level up your relations, but have not found heart container to finalize quest, which seems as unnecessary map grinding.

spsps

Apr 12, 2018
i got to when mrs bancroft and amber fight in the library and when amber doesnt want to drink elixir because it smells awful, what do i do next? i tried everything

gubl

May 31, 2018
i got to when mrs bancroft and amber fight in the library and when amber doesnt want to drink elixir because it smells awful, what do i do next? i tried everything
Talk to twerp, he should tell that serum works trough skin as well. Find perfume spray and mix it with serum, then use it.

Marvin Adans

Feb 14, 2018
How to open priest's safe? Thanks in advance)
use the serum spray (you should have it by now from combining serum and empty perfume bottle ) on Ms. Bancroft. after the following sequence, she'll leave the room, and you will be presented with the code for the safe, which is 385. Unfortunately my game seems to hang after this.

Zaliapara

Aug 12, 2017
use the serum spray (you should have it by now from combining serum and empty perfume bottle ) on Ms. Bancroft. after the following sequence, she'll leave the room, and you will be presented with the code for the safe, which is 385. Unfortunately my game seems to hang after this.
Thanks, bro)

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes