ss069

May 22, 2017
save number 10 is hard mode from someone at 20% without cheat (still not figure what's im missing)
save 3 and 4 is the end of game of this version . replay and play scene from your phone or npc (save at 17% like the others and i'm not sure i complete all of gameplay or puzzle , coins are 90 ish and all girls have heartbox of 6 for future gameplay)

GLOBAL.RPGSAVE included!

Reactions: DorkLord

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
Hey. What is the maximum percent for the game as for now? And what is the max heart for each character? I have finish the game, just checking if I miss some parts.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
The south wall cabinets is in the library! The upper one on the left side. There is a Kamasutra page!

Does anyone know for what the skeleton key is?

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
In the end I got these hearts and 17% progress :) Nice game, I'd been avoiding it since I first saw it, but I see it was a mistake.
Nice story (kinda dark, I like it), characteristic models of NLT Media, nothing to add.
View attachment 176174
Umm...how did you progress to 17% I just downloaded the game and played and it says 14% to me with one less heart each for Amanda and Kat...And it says that's all in this version

Edit: I got....its because of the bonus area!!!

mjnnonk

Aug 12, 2017
Once you have restored the AC just go to her room in west tower (upstairs-right door) and the BJ scene will begin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I gave back the energy but there was no progress .؟

katherine : I've got two heart
She says:
"Well i don't mean to be rude. But Andy is not very good at making juice"

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes