shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
That's great to know. What would you say NLT's average update time is?
2 updates per month, the next updates would be on 11/20 and 12/4. The voice is coming for female characters in "play" scenes, he is adding more contents for the next update and rewrite the ending scene for the 12/4 update because he got himself a few days ahead of schedule.

Reactions: Anonny

Ashok kumar

Jul 28, 2017
2 updates per month, the next updates would be on 11/20 and 12/4. The voice is coming for female characters in "play" scenes, he is adding more contents for the next update and rewrite the ending scene for the 12/4 update because he got himself a few days ahead of schedule.
Good to hear!!
At least the wait is not much longer for final version if its 12/4. I can finally break my vow of NNN after November ;)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to the priest's office on the 3rd floor? I screwed up and I can not move the boxes ... thank you in advance.

malikon

Jul 8, 2017
Brad is in Father Parker's office with Mrs bancroft to help her find clues to open Secret Safe..Cant find any clue..How to do it??Can anyone help??
Also I'm going to do that: in the basement there is a sheet with the code (385), but I do'nt know how to continue ... can someone give us suggestions? Thank you ;)

jl127

Jul 26, 2017
Also I'm going to do that: in the basement there is a sheet with the code (385), but I do'nt know how to continue ... can someone give us suggestions? Thank you ;)
You find the secret safe in the wall and then use spray serum on mrs bancroft, gives last scene and she leaves the room, you can now use the code to open safe and end current version.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys^^
First of all, sorry i try to search the search bar but... i do not find anywhere:pensive:
So i need to ask directly. Can someone tell me if there is a walkthrough? On page 1 no. For the search as i say, i cant find it. So if someone can help also with this and tell me where is it now XD anticipate thankses.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi guys^^
First of all, sorry i try to search the search bar but... i do not find anywhere:pensive:
So i need to ask directly. Can someone tell me if there is a walkthrough? On page 1 no. For the search as i say, i cant find it. So if someone can help also with this and tell me where is it now XD anticipate thankses.

You don't need it, so no one made it.

Reactions: Danlorn

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You don't need it, so no one made it.
Well last time i play it, i miss some thing. So i just do not understand how... you no need it.
For example. There is this event where you need to give something to eat (yougurt with cum) to one woman in game. Now i do not remember the name.
Before you give the yogurt to this woman, you can let mc mother try it. And in me last playthrough i miss it.
Now if you tell me that in game, there is a secret way to know all the thing, well please tell me.

Last edited:

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
how much content is there ? is it worth downloading ?
2-3 hr depends on your reading the dialogues. And it includes some sex scenes as well as repeatable scenes, worth trying.

Hi guys^^
The game is simple and linear, you just need to follow the hint in the game menu, no need for walkthrough.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Bahamut Zero is not so much looking for a Walk-through, he is looking for a "Secrets/easter eggs" file. He found one (offer yoghurt to Mother BEFORE giving it to the reporter), and wants to know about any others that he might be missing

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
U

User_619990

Hi guys why is the mac version is stuck at v08092 and there is no update for it ??

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes