mjnnonk

Aug 12, 2017
please help

Katherine will be happy that you helped her .?

save 10%

I gave back the energy but there was no progress .؟

katherine : I've got two heart
She says:
"Well i don't mean to be rude. But Andy is not very good at making juice"

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Well won't you look at that. NLT somehow does it again and makes yet another great RPGMaker game. The only other RPGM game that I like is ' ', also made my NLT.
The exploration game mechanic suits the environment perfectly and actually adds to the thrill of the story. Who would've thought the drama in this game would be so engaging!
And of course NLT's renders are always so lusciously filled with the curvy, buxom ladies that we all know and love.

I'll always be looking forward to each update; even if they aren't the biggest ones among the other games in this site.
Especially looking forward to more content with the adorable nun, Kathrine. :biggrin:

Reactions: botc76
May 20, 2017
Well won't you look at that. NLT somehow does it again and makes yet another great RPGMaker game. The only other RPGM game that I like is ' ', also made my NLT.
The exploration game mechanic suits the environment perfectly and actually adds to the thrill of the story. Who would've thought the drama in this game would be so engaging!
And of course NLT's renders are always so lusciously filled with the curvy, buxom ladies that we all know and love.

I'll always be looking forward to each update; even if they aren't the biggest ones among the other games in this site.
Especially looking forward to more content with the adorable nun, Kathrine. :biggrin:
Amen.

Reactions: aveliaxxx

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
i had it freeze while opening the safe or bug out either way had to exit since nothing was working after inputting the correct code is that normal?

Marvin Adans

Feb 14, 2018
i had it freeze while opening the safe or bug out either way had to exit since nothing was working after inputting the correct code is that normal?
try to save the game from a few steps earlier into another slot, and reload.
either way, that's pretty much near the end of the current version, and if there's a bug there, it may get fixed in the next release.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017

Rank by the amount of work/time, NLT is among the best.

May 29, 2017
NLT has the baton and is leading the field.

What an outstanding production. Renders, models, animations, story, setting, music, etc, all top form and high quality. This game is proof RPGM, when done to this degree, can outshine any other platform in entertainment and satisfaction.

Excuse me while I make my way over to Patreon.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
please help

Katherine will be happy that you helped her .?

save 10%

I gave back the energy but there was no progress .؟

katherine : I've got two heart
She says:
"Well i don't mean to be rude. But Andy is not very good at making juice"
You must have given her the Serum. Did you find the empty perfume bottle? If so, put the Serum in the Perfume bottle and try spraying that!

Reactions: Guimi

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
NLT has the baton and is leading the field.

What an outstanding production. Renders, models, animations, story, setting, music, etc, all top form and high quality. This game is proof RPGM, when done to this degree, can outshine any other platform in entertainment and satisfaction.

Excuse me while I make my way over to Patreon.
Indeed!

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes