Jaska78

Apr 22, 2020
How do I find inventory or save game in android? I Can't find any controls for android version.... its a shame because the game is good..

jamesbatg

Feb 1, 2019
someone help me out i keep trying to save and it wont let me says its modified and i just downloaded it and i cant do anything

vvkpmrd

May 7, 2020
Is there any way to get past blackberry pie without the candy? I blew up the candy trying to make dynamite/nitro and saved my game before getting the blackberry task. Or anyway to revert to previous saves? I'm 83% complete, would hate to quit after coming this far.

vvkpmrd

May 7, 2020
Is there any way to get past blackberry pie without the candy? I blew up the candy trying to make dynamite/nitro and saved my game before getting the blackberry task. Or anyway to revert to previous saves? I'm 83% complete, would hate to quit after coming this far.
NVM I went back and searched my inventory and found the candy, I guess trying it with the nitro didn't remove it from inventory.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Haven't been on this thread in quite some time. What does this error mean in the V10updateonly : Invalidstateerror
Failed to excute 'drawimage' on 'canvasrenderingcontext2d': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the broken state.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
NVM I went back and searched my inventory and found the candy, I guess trying it with the nitro didn't remove it from inventory.
there is other candy to be found.

Haven't been on this thread in quite some time. What does this error mean in the V10updateonly : Invalidstateerror
Failed to excute 'drawimage' on 'canvasrenderingcontext2d': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the broken state.
you got bugged. some image failed to load.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I correct it
try re-downloading packet and extracting it and trying to load game.

You wouldn't happen to have a walkthrough from v75 on, would you? I'm at 75% right now, and I'm stuck at the part where I find "something more comfortable for Elizabeth to sleep on"
is there a walkthrough from start to finish?
search An Idiots Guide from this thread. that's walkthrough from start to near end and that other walkthrough goes to end.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes