• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vvkpmrd

May 7, 2020
Is there any way to get past blackberry pie without the candy? I blew up the candy trying to make dynamite/nitro and saved my game before getting the blackberry task. Or anyway to revert to previous saves? I'm 83% complete, would hate to quit after coming this far.
NVM I went back and searched my inventory and found the candy, I guess trying it with the nitro didn't remove it from inventory.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Haven't been on this thread in quite some time. What does this error mean in the V10updateonly : Invalidstateerror
Failed to excute 'drawimage' on 'canvasrenderingcontext2d': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the broken state.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
NVM I went back and searched my inventory and found the candy, I guess trying it with the nitro didn't remove it from inventory.
there is other candy to be found.

Haven't been on this thread in quite some time. What does this error mean in the V10updateonly : Invalidstateerror
Failed to excute 'drawimage' on 'canvasrenderingcontext2d': The HTMLImageElement provided is in the broken state.
you got bugged. some image failed to load.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I correct it
try re-downloading packet and extracting it and trying to load game.

You wouldn't happen to have a walkthrough from v75 on, would you? I'm at 75% right now, and I'm stuck at the part where I find "something more comfortable for Elizabeth to sleep on"
is there a walkthrough from start to finish?
search An Idiots Guide from this thread. that's walkthrough from start to near end and that other walkthrough goes to end.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
(Eng/Rus) Lust Epidemic v.1.0 + Incest patch + Extra + CG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to enable incest, swap out the 'names' txt doc in the WWW folder with the attached doc.

Eng
pdf An_Idiots_Guide.pdf (9.75 Mb)
zip Enable Incest.zip (554 b)
zip Extras - Pin Ups & More.zip (286.02 Mb)
zip LUST_EPIDEMIC_SAVE_FILE.zip (768.07 Kb)
zip Location Guide.zip (7.64 Mb)
zip LustEpidemic-PC-v1.0-Eng.zip (4.23 Gb)
zip LustEpidemic-PC-v1.0.UPDATE.ONLY.zip (64.18 Mb)
apk LustEpidemic-V1.0-the66-Eng.apk (480.66 Mb)
zip Walkthrough.zip (13.2 Mb)

Rus
zip 94101_Save.zip (116.18 Kb)
pdf An_Idiots_Guide.pdf (9.75 Mb)
pdf Guide_096102.pdf (4.53 Mb)
zip Incest_Patch.zip (14.18 Mb)
zip Location Guide.zip (7.64 Mb)
pdf Lust Epidemic_Guide_096102_Rus_by_hardended.pdf (4.53 Mb)
apk Lust_Epidemic-v1.0-Patched-Rus.apk (483.28 Mb)
zip Lust_Epidemic-v1.0-Rus.zip (4.24 Gb)
zip Walkthrough.zip (8.04 Mb)

zip CG_images_v.10.zip (3.94 Gb)

ANDROID only
Is it official? Where does it come from?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is it official? Where does it come from?
To begin with, this is a pirate forum.
Torrent made on another pirate forum.
The English version is the original. The version appeared in a similar way as in the OP in this thread
The Russian version was made for a Russian-speaking audience by another author.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Anyone has completed save for v1.0 with applied incest patch?

I tried complete save file provided here but the patch is not applied inside bonus area. I have to play from the beggining for it to work

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey all, hope someone can help,

I edited my save to unlock both basement doors early, and I think that might have broken something as I've got duplicate characters walking / standing around and it softlocks the game when people are supposed to walk there in a scene... For example Valerie and Simon are standing in the entrance, but I'm at 62% and a following scene locks me up... any chance anyone can provide some way around this?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes