Alsmith

Aug 13, 2017
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.
How do I put it on android?

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
How do I put it on android?
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think you need to decompile the .apk file, replace the name.txt file, recompile the .apk file and re-sign it.
Less difficult than it seems, but it still requires for you to know your way around .apk files

Reactions: Alsmith

Alsmith

Aug 13, 2017
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think you need to decompile the .apk file, replace the name.txt file, recompile the .apk file and re-sign it.
Less difficult than it seems, but it still requires for you to know your way around .apk files
I will try, thank you dude

May 6, 2019
I just started playing this game but I'm not sure if I should play it on normal or hard. The walkthrough says hard but I'm not too sure because the normal difficulty had more hearts for the female characters then hard. So can someone tell me which one is best and which has the most scenes with the characters please tell me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just started playing this game but I'm not sure if I should play it on normal or hard. The walkthrough says hard but I'm not too sure because the normal difficulty had more hearts for the female characters then hard. So can someone tell me which one is best and which has the most scenes with the characters please tell me.
same amount of hearts, normal has just easier to do things.

staalanden

Mar 11, 2020
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.
do i just put this in instead of everything in the "names" file? or do i add it to whats already there

lostkitten21

May 31, 2018
I'm kind of confused about the heart containers. I've been doing my best to always make sure I have at least one spare container for each girl before any events where their hearts go up, but I've kind of hit a wall.

I have 6 hearts for Amber and Amanda already. 4 for Kath, no empties. 3 for Valerie and 1 empty. I just got up to the event that should raise Kath to 5, but after it, she is still on 4 because I lack a heart container.

This made me look up the walkthrough and apparently I only have 1 more container to find in the entire game? How do you max out all four girls then?

Also, if I don't have a container when the heart up event triggers, do I just miss out forever? Really not a fan of missing out on content when there is no possible way you could know the EXACT order you are supposed to do shit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still can't find the last chip or the second dolly wheel, searched these forums and still no luck!
search walkthroughs, that's why those were made.

This made me look up the walkthrough and apparently I only have 1 more container to find in the entire game? How do you max out all four girls then?

Also, if I don't have a container when the heart up event triggers, do I just miss out forever? Really not a fan of missing out on content when there is no possible way you could know the EXACT order you are supposed to do shit.
you'll get enuf containers (all with 6 hearts) and you can do heart up at any time so you won't miss anything if you don't have container ready.

lostkitten21

May 31, 2018
you'll get enuf containers (all with 6 hearts) and you can do heart up at any time so you won't miss anything if you don't have container ready.
That's great to know, thanks. I've been burnt by these sorts of things before in these games, and while searching I couldn't find anything specifically about if you needed the heart containers first or not.

Xribble

Mar 23, 2020
Are there any mods for lust epidemic like unlimited money and things like that or is it available ingame???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any mods for lust epidemic like unlimited money and things like that or is it available ingame???
don't need money (not that it exists) and eventually you find more goldcoins than needed. no need for other cheats either, walkthroughs are very detailed and if still hits roadblock searching or asking on this thread provides answer.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Goddamn, this is the great Greek epic of h-games. What a freaking journey! My favorite part is when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have some complaints but it's really just nitpicking. I wished the MC had been more villainous. It was just too good of a situation to be in to not go bonkers and turn everyone into serum addicts. That would have been perfect. But I understand not wanting to go that route for the sake of plot, and the harem end was still pretty great
And there's a bug in this game (for me at least) where the girl's portrait will reset for a split second after you talk to her in Play mode. For a split second it shows her sad expression which looks kinda weird

Gotta echo others here in saying I didn't believe RPGM games could reach this level of quality. Amazing work

AraR4

Apr 13, 2020
Some puzzle nonsense and the old graphics , aside, it's a cool game. Some of the fetish stuff threw me off at times but the ending was nice :sneaky:. Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 253 Votes