Kyaw swar

May 17, 2020
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Developer: NLT - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v1.1): - - MEGA - -

Others:COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Update Patch (v99121 -> v1.0)

Win: - - - - MEGA -
COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: PIN-UPS & MORE -
CG - WALKTHROUGH - SEX CHAMBER WALKTHROUGH - LOCATION GUIDE
Thanks to Alpine Eagle for sharing the Win version, to BatmanCxnt for sharing Linux, Mac and Android, and throw_nws for the incest patch.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 448056 View attachment 448059 View attachment 448060 View attachment 448061 View attachment 448065 View attachment 448068 View attachment 448064 View attachment 448069 View attachment 448072
I've completed the game but can't find all Kamasutra pages. Can I find them now? If I can, where can I find them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hm Im a little stuck
So in the guide next thing should be to speak to elizabeth whos listening to music then go to Kath when Val will walk in but none of that works
Im at 80% any ideas?
try to do other things, walkthrough isn't always right when needs to trigger scene.

haivu

Mar 27, 2019
I want to paste the 100% saved file into the game directory but can't find the game folder anywhere. Someone help me, thanks 6583c408e98613d84a97.jpg

Alsmith

Aug 13, 2017
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.
How do I put it on android?

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
How do I put it on android?
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think you need to decompile the .apk file, replace the name.txt file, recompile the .apk file and re-sign it.
Less difficult than it seems, but it still requires for you to know your way around .apk files

Reactions: Alsmith

Alsmith

Aug 13, 2017
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think you need to decompile the .apk file, replace the name.txt file, recompile the .apk file and re-sign it.
Less difficult than it seems, but it still requires for you to know your way around .apk files
I will try, thank you dude

May 6, 2019
I just started playing this game but I'm not sure if I should play it on normal or hard. The walkthrough says hard but I'm not too sure because the normal difficulty had more hearts for the female characters then hard. So can someone tell me which one is best and which has the most scenes with the characters please tell me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just started playing this game but I'm not sure if I should play it on normal or hard. The walkthrough says hard but I'm not too sure because the normal difficulty had more hearts for the female characters then hard. So can someone tell me which one is best and which has the most scenes with the characters please tell me.
same amount of hearts, normal has just easier to do things.

staalanden

Mar 11, 2020
Here's a new names.txt file that works with the latest version.

There does however appear that Val text has been hard coded in the game in places.

The game will tell you about the changed file but there is an ignore option.
do i just put this in instead of everything in the "names" file? or do i add it to whats already there

lostkitten21

May 31, 2018
I'm kind of confused about the heart containers. I've been doing my best to always make sure I have at least one spare container for each girl before any events where their hearts go up, but I've kind of hit a wall.

I have 6 hearts for Amber and Amanda already. 4 for Kath, no empties. 3 for Valerie and 1 empty. I just got up to the event that should raise Kath to 5, but after it, she is still on 4 because I lack a heart container.

This made me look up the walkthrough and apparently I only have 1 more container to find in the entire game? How do you max out all four girls then?

Also, if I don't have a container when the heart up event triggers, do I just miss out forever? Really not a fan of missing out on content when there is no possible way you could know the EXACT order you are supposed to do shit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still can't find the last chip or the second dolly wheel, searched these forums and still no luck!
search walkthroughs, that's why those were made.

This made me look up the walkthrough and apparently I only have 1 more container to find in the entire game? How do you max out all four girls then?

Also, if I don't have a container when the heart up event triggers, do I just miss out forever? Really not a fan of missing out on content when there is no possible way you could know the EXACT order you are supposed to do shit.
you'll get enuf containers (all with 6 hearts) and you can do heart up at any time so you won't miss anything if you don't have container ready.

lostkitten21

May 31, 2018
you'll get enuf containers (all with 6 hearts) and you can do heart up at any time so you won't miss anything if you don't have container ready.
That's great to know, thanks. I've been burnt by these sorts of things before in these games, and while searching I couldn't find anything specifically about if you needed the heart containers first or not.

Xribble

Mar 23, 2020
Are there any mods for lust epidemic like unlimited money and things like that or is it available ingame???

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes