cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any mods for lust epidemic like unlimited money and things like that or is it available ingame???
don't need money (not that it exists) and eventually you find more goldcoins than needed. no need for other cheats either, walkthroughs are very detailed and if still hits roadblock searching or asking on this thread provides answer.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Goddamn, this is the great Greek epic of h-games. What a freaking journey! My favorite part is when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have some complaints but it's really just nitpicking. I wished the MC had been more villainous. It was just too good of a situation to be in to not go bonkers and turn everyone into serum addicts. That would have been perfect. But I understand not wanting to go that route for the sake of plot, and the harem end was still pretty great
And there's a bug in this game (for me at least) where the girl's portrait will reset for a split second after you talk to her in Play mode. For a split second it shows her sad expression which looks kinda weird

Gotta echo others here in saying I didn't believe RPGM games could reach this level of quality. Amazing work

AraR4

Apr 13, 2020
Some puzzle nonsense and the old graphics , aside, it's a cool game. Some of the fetish stuff threw me off at times but the ending was nice :sneaky:. Also

Last edited:

arsasa

Dec 27, 2018
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Developer: NLT - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v1.1): - - MEGA - -

Others:COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Update Patch (v99121 -> v1.0)

Win: - - - - MEGA -
COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: PIN-UPS & MORE -
CG - WALKTHROUGH - SEX CHAMBER WALKTHROUGH - LOCATION GUIDE
Thanks to Alpine Eagle for sharing the Win version, to BatmanCxnt for sharing Linux, Mac and Android, and throw_nws for the incest patch.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 448056 View attachment 448059 View attachment 448060 View attachment 448061 View attachment 448065 View attachment 448068 View attachment 448064 View attachment 448069 View attachment 448072
Thankyou
View attachment 257605

Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town. While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-12-15
Developer: NLT - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (v1.1): - - MEGA - -

Others:COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Update Patch (v99121 -> v1.0)

Win: - - - - MEGA -
COMPRESSED*

Patches:
Extras: PIN-UPS & MORE -
CG - WALKTHROUGH - SEX CHAMBER WALKTHROUGH - LOCATION GUIDE
Thanks to Alpine Eagle for sharing the Win version, to BatmanCxnt for sharing Linux, Mac and Android, and throw_nws for the incest patch.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 448056 View attachment 448059 View attachment 448060 View attachment 448061 View attachment 448065 View attachment 448068 View attachment 448064 View attachment 448069 View attachment 448072
Thanks a lot!

May 14, 2020
Too many threesomes and foursomes.
I got really hopeful when it looked like the MC finally got some one-on-one with Elizabeth, the only attractive girl, only to be constantly interrupted by old and saggy lesbians inserting themselves between the MC and fun. Oh, and I don't even get to sleep with her, Barncroft swooped in uninvited and basically kicked me out. They were all cozied up, in post-coital bliss, in a secluded corner of the 3rd floor while I crashed on the couch of the storage room on the 1st floor. I did even get her, for the third time.
The group action featured way too much lesbian action generally and made me feel like the MC was a third wheel.
In the end I got really frustrated that sex scenes were unskippable and contained no choices.
I like harem action, but my fantasy is to have one, not be in one. Especially not Barncroft's.

Why isn't NTR just because the offenders are female?

Credit where it's due; this is a well crafted game with good animations 6/10. Would have been 8/10 if it had choices regarding sex scenes.

zarif99

Jul 15, 2017
is there any option to change the guy into a more buff manly looking man? This guy looks like a lesbian with a penis.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes