May 31, 2018
I'm just finished the game and have some questions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if anything is related to "Treasures of Nadia", please don't spoil, just let me know and I will play that game in the future. Thank you very much.

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
just start game and once prologue ends you can see their names and then there are those priest's sexslaves which mc encounters at some point.
I did but it only has 4 character Valerie, Katherine, Amber and Amanda, I thought there were still some other female characters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm just finished the game and have some questions:

And if anything is related to "Treasures of Nadia", please don't spoil, just let me know and I will play that game in the future. Thank you very much.
1st is shown on endscenes and rest are on nadia (more or less).

I did but it only has 4 character Valerie, Katherine, Amber and Amanda, I thought there were still some other female characters
2 others which you'll meet later point.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Hey guys.... Um this is my 2nd time playing an RPGM game, and I've seen that both of them get stuck and fuck up my PC.... why is it so? Is it my potato PC or is it the games which cause these problems??

May 31, 2018
Hey guys.... Um this is my 2nd time playing an RPGM game, and I've seen that both of them get stuck and fuck up my PC.... why is it so? Is it my potato PC or is it the games which cause these problems??
I think it's both, my old laptop can't handle those game and it heated up so fast, when I play on modern PC it's ok but sometime the game froze itself, remember to save frequently.
can you tell me their name
There are two girls that slaved by the father, Elizabeth and Violet.

Reactions: Amansas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's rpgm engine which causes most problems (and 1 dev decided to change from renpy to rpgm for some reason (wanted more open world)).

d34d53c

Mar 22, 2020
medicine for buddie ? i am stuck here even tho i checked in walkthrough it's behind the ladder but,in game it's not there.. i am on version 1.0 ,do i need to update?

JohnFKimble

Jul 18, 2017
If you are using WIN10, try running the games in win 8/7 compatibility mode. That worked for me, but then again in my case it was only the game that froze and not the PC.

SupremeDessert

Jun 10, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck at the point when I need to open both doors on the basement. I have 7 out of the 8 security chips, I believe the last one I need to find is in a door on the south-west of the second floor, but lasers are keeping me to go there. I precise that I have turned on every radiator, and I can't go to the security room because Mendel and Buddie are preventing me to go to this part of the map. I feel like I am softlock, do I have to start over everything? LE 1.PNG LE 2.PNG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you have prolly missed some radiator or you haven't fixed that broken up radiator behind the wall.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea idiots guide and that other walkthrough cover game so well that if still can't pass game then it can't be done.

TheCook97

Apr 15, 2020
Hey guys, I've just downloaded the game from the Mega link on the front page and I think it has the incest patch already installed since the main character just referred to Valerie as his mom. Any idea how I remove the patch? Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, I've just downloaded the game from the Mega link on the front page and I think it has the incest patch already installed since the main character just referred to Valerie as his mom. Any idea how I remove the patch? Thanks.
try deleting names.txt

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes