cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys.... Um this is my 2nd time playing an RPGM game, and I've seen that both of them get stuck and fuck up my PC.... why is it so? Is it my potato PC or is it the games which cause these problems??
it's rpgm engine which causes most problems (and 1 dev decided to change from renpy to rpgm for some reason (wanted more open world)).

Reactions: Amansas

d34d53c

Mar 22, 2020
medicine for buddie ? i am stuck here even tho i checked in walkthrough it's behind the ladder but,in game it's not there.. i am on version 1.0 ,do i need to update?

JohnFKimble

Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys.... Um this is my 2nd time playing an RPGM game, and I've seen that both of them get stuck and fuck up my PC.... why is it so? Is it my potato PC or is it the games which cause these problems??
If you are using WIN10, try running the games in win 8/7 compatibility mode. That worked for me, but then again in my case it was only the game that froze and not the PC.

SupremeDessert

Jun 10, 2020
Hi, I'm stuck at the point when I need to open both doors on the basement. I have 7 out of the 8 security chips, I believe the last one I need to find is in a door on the south-west of the second floor, but lasers are keeping me to go there. I precise that I have turned on every radiator, and I can't go to the security room because Mendel and Buddie are preventing me to go to this part of the map. I feel like I am softlock, do I have to start over everything? LE 1.PNG LE 2.PNG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you have prolly missed some radiator or you haven't fixed that broken up radiator behind the wall.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea idiots guide and that other walkthrough cover game so well that if still can't pass game then it can't be done.

TheCook97

Apr 15, 2020
Hey guys, I've just downloaded the game from the Mega link on the front page and I think it has the incest patch already installed since the main character just referred to Valerie as his mom. Any idea how I remove the patch? Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, I've just downloaded the game from the Mega link on the front page and I think it has the incest patch already installed since the main character just referred to Valerie as his mom. Any idea how I remove the patch? Thanks.
try deleting names.txt

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
CG Images :FacePalm:
Original Png Mega Google 3.91 Gb
Converted to Jpg Mega Google 515 Mb (Quality Jpg 90%)
Is there a way to get all the sex animations in a format that can be played by a normal program like VLC for instance? I found a folder called "animations" but I have no idea what file type that is and with what program it can be played..
Static pictures are nice, ok but the animations in this game are what makes it really special.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there a way to get all the sex animations in a format that can be played by a normal program like VLC for instance? I found a folder called "animations" but I have no idea what file type that is and with what program it can be played..
Static pictures are nice, ok but the animations in this game are what makes it really special.
Unfortunately not, in this game animation is the pictures. This can be done in ToN, in the movies folder. In this game, animations was created otherwise.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
If you are using WIN10, try running the games in win 8/7 compatibility mode. That worked for me, but then again in my case it was only the game that froze and not the PC.
Well... Thanks for the help but unfortunately I'm running on Win 7
Try with a different version.
Huh? Please explain what this Nwsj stuff is and what should I do about it.... I am a complete noob who knows only to extract and run

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Well... Thanks for the help but unfortunately I'm running on Win 7

Huh? Please explain what this Nwsj stuff is and what should I do about it.... I am a complete noob who knows only to extract and run
Try installing an RPGVXAce, if this doesn't help, it means the problem is on your computer.
I also sit on Win 7, I have never had problems with RPG Maker.
Also try contacting the developer on Discord, in the Help section. But I think that the problem is in the computer, can you publish the system characteristics?

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes