HammyMammy

May 28, 2020
Hey, guys. I got stuck at the first time the character enter Val's room. It said failed to load bgs/clock.ogg. I've tried to download again from different link since I thought the file is corrupted but no luck. What should I do?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hey, guys. I got stuck at the first time the character enter Val's room. It said failed to load bgs/clock.ogg. I've tried to download again from different link since I thought the file is corrupted but no luck. What should I do?
Compressed version? Download the full version and there will be no problems.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I finished the game but I can't get Amanda (15) Reverse Cowgirl Anal Kamasutra
It's in the East tower. But I don't remember how to get it. In my opinion, you need to press four switches behind the cabinets in both towers. Use the search for this thread.

triplea1991

May 23, 2020
I finished the game but I can't get Amanda (15) Reverse Cowgirl Anal Kamasutra
if its about the switches behind the cabinet then go to the west tower 2nd floor below the sister room theres a cabinet u need to press the 2 switches then go to the east tower floor 2 there r 2 cabinets with 4 switches that u need to press on
idk if u need to do it in specific order i hope this helps
and sry for my bad english

Pingly

May 26, 2020
Greetings all,

I am stuck for several days now.

I have repaired the first radiator and the HINT says I should get a keycard on the third floor so I can open a room on the second floor to find an object to show the girls.

Any idea what keycard they are referring to? I have scoured and scoured.

Pingly

May 26, 2020
Greetings all,

I am stuck for several days now.

I have repaired the first radiator and the HINT says I should get a keycard on the third floor so I can open a room on the second floor to find an object to show the girls.

Any idea what keycard they are referring to? I have scoured and scoured.

Replying to myself: The book maze strikes again. Found laser barrier 10.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Here is a problem I am facing. I have 2 save files but when I start the game it fails to recognise them. ANy thoughts on that?

quiverk23

Jun 24, 2020
Do you have any mod or red mod file to increase the hearts.......i have one in 'treasure of Nadia'........So i was searching a mod for this game also........please help me...

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Try installing an RPGVXAce, if this doesn't help, it means the problem is on your computer.
I also sit on Win 7, I have never had problems with RPG Maker.
Also try contacting the developer on Discord, in the Help section. But I think that the problem is in the computer, can you publish the system characteristics?
Nevermind.... Thanks for reaching out and trying to help me... but i got it running OK after a while, looks like my computer needed a hard restart:p:p

It's an application runtime. Download the build for your OS and extract (optionally rename) - version 0.44.1 works great for me, so you can try this one first. Then, from the game folder, move/copy the www folder and the package.json file into a folder where you extracted nwjs. Run nw.exe

If you are on Linux, you'll also need to replace Lust_Epidemic/lib/libffmpeg.so file with , of course extract it first.
Thanks a lot for the info.... the game started running smoothly after a while, but i'll definitely look for your suggestion if it acts up again(y)(y)

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes