sting17

Apr 4, 2020
Help!

Im at 22% so far and the game is not letting me progress at all cus it says I have to help Katherine and it goes nowhere. Im at the part where I have to ask her about the basement but the game wont let me talk about it at all, it keeps making me trying to help her.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Help!

Im at 22% so far and the game is not letting me progress at all cus it says I have to help Katherine and it goes nowhere. Im at the part where I have to ask her about the basement but the game wont let me talk about it at all, it keeps making me trying to help her.
Maybe some door opened, or you need to find something. What does the hint say?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
It just says, maybe I should go help Katherine. While I have to chat with her about the basement. I explored every single section I could. Glitch perhaps? Idk
I didn't find the moment to tell her about the basement. Try to find it yourself.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Since this is completed, is anyone working on a Renpy port? RPGM is tedious to play and Renpy would make for a much more straight forward and accessible experience.

ghilst

Jun 2, 2020
I really liked the journey in this game, and it has an interesting plot with the potion. Kudos to the developer

HammyMammy

May 28, 2020
Hey, guys. I got stuck at the first time the character enter Val's room. It said failed to load bgs/clock.ogg. I've tried to download again from different link since I thought the file is corrupted but no luck. What should I do?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Hey, guys. I got stuck at the first time the character enter Val's room. It said failed to load bgs/clock.ogg. I've tried to download again from different link since I thought the file is corrupted but no luck. What should I do?
Compressed version? Download the full version and there will be no problems.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I finished the game but I can't get Amanda (15) Reverse Cowgirl Anal Kamasutra
It's in the East tower. But I don't remember how to get it. In my opinion, you need to press four switches behind the cabinets in both towers. Use the search for this thread.

triplea1991

May 23, 2020
I finished the game but I can't get Amanda (15) Reverse Cowgirl Anal Kamasutra
if its about the switches behind the cabinet then go to the west tower 2nd floor below the sister room theres a cabinet u need to press the 2 switches then go to the east tower floor 2 there r 2 cabinets with 4 switches that u need to press on
idk if u need to do it in specific order i hope this helps
and sry for my bad english

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes