Feb 7, 2018
Huh? Please explain what this Nwsj stuff is and what should I do about it.... I am a complete noob who knows only to extract and run
It's an application runtime. Download the build for your OS and extract (optionally rename) - version 0.44.1 works great for me, so you can try this one first. Then, from the game folder, move/copy the www folder and the package.json file into a folder where you extracted nwjs. Run nw.exe

If you are on Linux, you'll also need to replace Lust_Epidemic/lib/libffmpeg.so file with , of course extract it first.

dfghfgxn

Sep 4, 2018
Shit. I did an oopsie and played many hourswithout saving, and the game crashed. Does anyone have a save file that's about 25-30% complete? Basically during the (first) morning, when that one guy went missing and the security guy wen't looking for him.

Great game otherwise.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
I just downloaded the game and noticed that it came with the incest patch by default for some reason, not only am I not into that sort of stuff but the game now also shows you this obnoxious pop-up saying one of the files has been modified every time you try to save. Selecting to restore the names file doesn't do anything. Could someone please upload the original names.txt file so I can solve this? Thanks in advance.

sting17

Apr 4, 2020
I'm kind of a noob at this shit, but can someone help me how to get a patch into the game? Just downloaded this game and wanted to make sure I also have the patch in it as well, but how do I do that? Do I drag the patch file to a certain folder or what? thanks

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I just downloaded the game and noticed that it came with the incest patch by default for some reason, not only am I not into that sort of stuff but the game now also shows you this obnoxious pop-up saying one of the files has been modified every time you try to save. Selecting to restore the names file doesn't do anything. Could someone please upload the original names.txt file so I can solve this? Thanks in advance.
Delete the patch and there will be no messages. ( names.txt )

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
does anybody have a savefile i really don't feel like playing the whole game again just wanna see some of the scenes

sting17

Apr 4, 2020
Help!

Im at 22% so far and the game is not letting me progress at all cus it says I have to help Katherine and it goes nowhere. Im at the part where I have to ask her about the basement but the game wont let me talk about it at all, it keeps making me trying to help her.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Help!

Im at 22% so far and the game is not letting me progress at all cus it says I have to help Katherine and it goes nowhere. Im at the part where I have to ask her about the basement but the game wont let me talk about it at all, it keeps making me trying to help her.
Maybe some door opened, or you need to find something. What does the hint say?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It just says, maybe I should go help Katherine. While I have to chat with her about the basement. I explored every single section I could. Glitch perhaps? Idk
I didn't find the moment to tell her about the basement. Try to find it yourself.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Since this is completed, is anyone working on a Renpy port? RPGM is tedious to play and Renpy would make for a much more straight forward and accessible experience.

ghilst

Jun 2, 2020
I really liked the journey in this game, and it has an interesting plot with the potion. Kudos to the developer

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes