mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
CG Images :FacePalm:
Original Png Mega Google 3.91 Gb
Converted to Jpg Mega Google 515 Mb (Quality Jpg 90%)
Is there a way to get all the sex animations in a format that can be played by a normal program like VLC for instance? I found a folder called "animations" but I have no idea what file type that is and with what program it can be played..
Static pictures are nice, ok but the animations in this game are what makes it really special.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there a way to get all the sex animations in a format that can be played by a normal program like VLC for instance? I found a folder called "animations" but I have no idea what file type that is and with what program it can be played..
Static pictures are nice, ok but the animations in this game are what makes it really special.
Unfortunately not, in this game animation is the pictures. This can be done in ToN, in the movies folder. In this game, animations was created otherwise.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
If you are using WIN10, try running the games in win 8/7 compatibility mode. That worked for me, but then again in my case it was only the game that froze and not the PC.
Well... Thanks for the help but unfortunately I'm running on Win 7
Try with a different version.
Huh? Please explain what this Nwsj stuff is and what should I do about it.... I am a complete noob who knows only to extract and run

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Well... Thanks for the help but unfortunately I'm running on Win 7

Huh? Please explain what this Nwsj stuff is and what should I do about it.... I am a complete noob who knows only to extract and run
Try installing an RPGVXAce, if this doesn't help, it means the problem is on your computer.
I also sit on Win 7, I have never had problems with RPG Maker.
Also try contacting the developer on Discord, in the Help section. But I think that the problem is in the computer, can you publish the system characteristics?

Reactions: Amansas
Feb 7, 2018
It's an application runtime. Download the build for your OS and extract (optionally rename) - version 0.44.1 works great for me, so you can try this one first. Then, from the game folder, move/copy the www folder and the package.json file into a folder where you extracted nwjs. Run nw.exe

If you are on Linux, you'll also need to replace Lust_Epidemic/lib/libffmpeg.so file with , of course extract it first.

dfghfgxn

Sep 4, 2018
Shit. I did an oopsie and played many hourswithout saving, and the game crashed. Does anyone have a save file that's about 25-30% complete? Basically during the (first) morning, when that one guy went missing and the security guy wen't looking for him.

Great game otherwise.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
I just downloaded the game and noticed that it came with the incest patch by default for some reason, not only am I not into that sort of stuff but the game now also shows you this obnoxious pop-up saying one of the files has been modified every time you try to save. Selecting to restore the names file doesn't do anything. Could someone please upload the original names.txt file so I can solve this? Thanks in advance.

sting17

Apr 4, 2020
I'm kind of a noob at this shit, but can someone help me how to get a patch into the game? Just downloaded this game and wanted to make sure I also have the patch in it as well, but how do I do that? Do I drag the patch file to a certain folder or what? thanks

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I just downloaded the game and noticed that it came with the incest patch by default for some reason, not only am I not into that sort of stuff but the game now also shows you this obnoxious pop-up saying one of the files has been modified every time you try to save. Selecting to restore the names file doesn't do anything. Could someone please upload the original names.txt file so I can solve this? Thanks in advance.
Delete the patch and there will be no messages. ( names.txt )

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
does anybody have a savefile i really don't feel like playing the whole game again just wanna see some of the scenes

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes