Pingly

May 26, 2020
Greetings all,

I am stuck for several days now.

I have repaired the first radiator and the HINT says I should get a keycard on the third floor so I can open a room on the second floor to find an object to show the girls.

Any idea what keycard they are referring to? I have scoured and scoured.

Pingly

May 26, 2020
Greetings all,

I am stuck for several days now.

I have repaired the first radiator and the HINT says I should get a keycard on the third floor so I can open a room on the second floor to find an object to show the girls.

Any idea what keycard they are referring to? I have scoured and scoured.

Replying to myself: The book maze strikes again. Found laser barrier 10.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Here is a problem I am facing. I have 2 save files but when I start the game it fails to recognise them. ANy thoughts on that?

quiverk23

Jun 24, 2020
Do you have any mod or red mod file to increase the hearts.......i have one in 'treasure of Nadia'........So i was searching a mod for this game also........please help me...

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Try installing an RPGVXAce, if this doesn't help, it means the problem is on your computer.
I also sit on Win 7, I have never had problems with RPG Maker.
Also try contacting the developer on Discord, in the Help section. But I think that the problem is in the computer, can you publish the system characteristics?
Nevermind.... Thanks for reaching out and trying to help me... but i got it running OK after a while, looks like my computer needed a hard restart:p:p

It's an application runtime. Download the build for your OS and extract (optionally rename) - version 0.44.1 works great for me, so you can try this one first. Then, from the game folder, move/copy the www folder and the package.json file into a folder where you extracted nwjs. Run nw.exe

If you are on Linux, you'll also need to replace Lust_Epidemic/lib/libffmpeg.so file with , of course extract it first.
Thanks a lot for the info.... the game started running smoothly after a while, but i'll definitely look for your suggestion if it acts up again(y)(y)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
can anyone help me? I found a red mod in "treasure of Nadia'.
Alpine Eagle
Can you give a red mode for this lust epidemic game too......please i need a mod.......
Unfortunately, there are no mods for this game, but you can use the save editor.

Initially, when loading a save, there will only be one variables. To understand which variables need to be changed, first upload the System.json file to the site, and then save. (File in the data folder.)
Here is a problem I am facing. I have 2 save files but when I start the game it fails to recognise them. ANy thoughts on that?
In addition to the save itself, you need the global.rpgsave file, if you don't have it, then do the following. Move your saves from the Save folder, then go to the game and save. Then put the saves back with confirmation of replacing the new ones. Then load this slot and save it. Now your saves are visible.

Last edited:

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Unfortunately, there are no mods for this game, but you can use the save editor.

Initially, when loading a save, there will only be one variables. To understand which variables need to be changed, first upload the System.json file to the site, and then save. (File in the data folder.)

In addition to the save itself, you need the global.rpgsave file, if you don't have it, then do the following. Move your saves from the Save folder, then go to the game and save. Then put the saves back with confirmation of replacing the new ones. Then load this slot and save it. Now your saves are visible.
Worked like a charm. Thank you very much

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Limshow

Feb 15, 2020
Currently, I am at 7 out of 8 security chips and the crystal ball tells me to find all 8. Referring to the walkthrough, i found this is the last chip. But I don't have a skeleton key with me. I really am stuck and the walkthrough doesn't help me much.

1593164256980.png

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Nice update, too bad we can only cum inside (or have the choice) when in xray mode.
Dude... the vast majority of games/videos have some lame "spray" over a chick's ass/tits/face. Cum is supposed to go in the pussy. It's the most erotic and sensual place to unload. If you don't like internal creampies, there are many many games where you can spray like a garden hose.

Nate00

Dec 24, 2019
Is there like a full version guide? or completed one? coz im really stuck with katherine`s lost watch , already moved all the boxes and possibly search the whole lib at the 3rd floor with no luck with the 10th radiator to be found.

Edit: Yeah nvm, was being dumb, i didnt even notice i already got the watch all along.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
anyone know of the incest patch ?? ... is that the one that appears on the page does not work for me
The patch doesn't work for v94-v1.0
If you loaded someone's save, start a new game, the patch should work. But only up to v94.
Is there like a full version guide? or completed one? coz im really stuck with katherine`s lost watch , already moved all the boxes and possibly search the whole lib at the 3rd floor with no luck with the 10th radiator to be found.
There is no whole walkthrough only in parts.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v98112-nlt-media.15687/post-2608412

Last edited:

Viper4bravo

Jun 30, 2020
Are some of the Kama Sutra pages missible? I'm missing Katherne 3 and 4, and looking at a guide, their not where on either of the rooms in the second floor where it indicates. Or is the guide just out of date

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes