hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Is there like a full version guide? or completed one? coz im really stuck with katherine`s lost watch , already moved all the boxes and possibly search the whole lib at the 3rd floor with no luck with the 10th radiator to be found.

Edit: Yeah nvm, was being dumb, i didnt even notice i already got the watch all along.
can happens the best, how many dont you see seek there keys, while keeping there in there hands already.............. you will surprise , mostly woman, till you ask, and the keys in your hand, then she turn red.................... and not the horny red........................

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Man I would have loved to see all the women with big bellies. I know we had the shot at the end of the multiple cribs to indicate he impregnated all of them, but an image of all of them being pregnant would have been great.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
How android version is v1.1 while official game is completed with v1.0?
check the op and you'll see there's also an official android version 1.1.
iirc it was used to introduce the "load chapter" feature (probably as workaround for the inability to have local save files in the official android version).
these chapters are basically just hardcoded save files ordered in a list to choose.

Reactions: Jenson143

Nid

Jun 20, 2017
Hey love the game so far but im stuck, i am at the part where the squirrel takes the coif up to the east tower but i can't get to the final room where the squirrel is and i don't know where the access card for that door is can anyone tell me where it is?

Rither123

Jul 12, 2020
i swear to god.. this pic

remember me an comix i saw some months ago.... i fucking swear its the exact same chars guy and girl.. if only i could remember the name of that comix...

that make me feel weird as fuck. teh story of the comix is 2 boy (brother) who can fuck the mother anytime anywhere in front of the father , she dont give a shit and he dont give a shit too and after a threesome with mom + 2 bros, the dog join and fuck the mother in same time.
i fucking swear the chars are exactly the same.... :confused:

yup, i saw @Dustellar comment..

now i remeber :p , good thing my memory is still ok
can you mention its name...feels like interesting!

Mar 27, 2018
Could someone please explain to me how I get the card in the Priest's room?

I've tried clicking everywhere on the disk and I've not picked anything up and I've searched for it here using different words/phrases. I'm honestly thinking I might have a bug as there's no card with the secret is G left in that room. Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes