Jessica143

Dec 8, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Lust Epidemic [v1.0] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 4.16GB

Download Win (419MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does it include incest patch ?

newchecker33

May 10, 2018
So i've heard a lot of good thíngs about this game, but i just saw comment that the incest patch doesn't work? Need someone to confirm plz. Thanks a lot.

haivu

Mar 27, 2019
I installed the game. But can't find game directory in android phone. So I couldn't copy the 100% save file to the game folder. Please help me, where is the game folder in the androi phone. I played the MILF CITY game, the game directory is right there in my phone and I just copied the file saved into it. I'm not good at English so I have to use google translate, please help me in detail. Thank you.

CanisMinor

Mar 13, 2018
Rather frustrated. Game seems to crash within the first couple opening scene, typically during a scene 'transition.' Anyone know what the problem there is? I've done a fresh install three times.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Is there like a full version guide? or completed one? coz im really stuck with katherine`s lost watch , already moved all the boxes and possibly search the whole lib at the 3rd floor with no luck with the 10th radiator to be found.

Edit: Yeah nvm, was being dumb, i didnt even notice i already got the watch all along.
can happens the best, how many dont you see seek there keys, while keeping there in there hands already.............. you will surprise , mostly woman, till you ask, and the keys in your hand, then she turn red.................... and not the horny red........................

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Man I would have loved to see all the women with big bellies. I know we had the shot at the end of the multiple cribs to indicate he impregnated all of them, but an image of all of them being pregnant would have been great.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
How android version is v1.1 while official game is completed with v1.0?
check the op and you'll see there's also an official android version 1.1.
iirc it was used to introduce the "load chapter" feature (probably as workaround for the inability to have local save files in the official android version).
these chapters are basically just hardcoded save files ordered in a list to choose.

Reactions: Jessica143
4.40 star(s) 248 Votes