hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Is it possible to continue "playing" this game after it is over? For example, is it possible to find the remaining pages and interact with the women in the building? I have this doubt because I believe that at the end of the game the characters will probably return to their homes.
yes , but there there extra coins to find, , is long time ago so cant remember wen i think if you take the tank wagon, (im dutch)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
yes , but there there extra coins to find, , is long time ago so cant remember wen i think if you take the tank wagon, (im dutch)
Yep. After reading this went back and started roaming the house and found alot of multi vitamins but no coins yet.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I can't get the linux version to work. I searched the thread for "linux" but all those comments either talk about how to convert the windows version to work on linux or have solutions that don't work for me. How do I launch the linux version?

EDIT: Got it to work on Lubuntu 20.04 by installing gconf2.
Code:
sudo apt install gconf2

Last edited:

delta sierra

Feb 2, 2018
I cannot find the pain meds in the room given in the walkthrough. Nor it is in my inventory. Can anyone help me to sort this out.
I am playing this game on android

Carolx33

Jul 30, 2020
I totally agree with you, but since I had enough of pointless questions (always the same questions) I decided to write it.

I think there are a 3-4 "tricky" riddles at the moment, anyway:

- the south cabinets riddle
- the page hidden in the library bookshelf
- the page behind the library counter
- the painting in the library foyer.
U will get a jumping shoes for the one behind the counter and the pic u just use the wires cutter and the one in the shelf u go to the 2nd row from south and the one on the left it will appear but the first one i don't know either

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Do a search for #saveedit. Read those three posts and one explains what variable you can change so that you're not wandering around looking for vitamins while another explains the steps to take.
I tried that. I had 0 vitamins yet variable 114 said I had 8. Still changed it to 80 but still none show up in game.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes