Slack00

Nov 12, 2017
Could someone please explain to me how I get the card in the Priest's room?

I've tried clicking everywhere on the disk and I've not picked anything up and I've searched for it here using different words/phrases. I'm honestly thinking I might have a bug as there's no card with the secret is G left in that room. Thanks.
I'm having the exact same issue....dammit, I'm a completionist and I won't abide not getting it! I tried going into the library to see if I could get the Kamasutra page anyway, but no luck.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I'm having the exact same issue....dammit, I'm a completionist and I won't abide not getting it! I tried going into the library to see if I could get the Kamasutra page anyway, but no luck.
After checking the priest office. Go back to Amanda in the kitchen. She'll say something like do you check everywhere? Follow scene. That should steer you in the right direction

Slack00

Nov 12, 2017
After checking the priest office. Go back to Amanda in the kitchen. She'll say something like do you check everywhere? Follow scene. That should steer you in the right direction
Yeah, that's a different Kamasutra page Amanda brings you to, one inside the safe. We're talking about Amanda 06: Eat Pussy, which should be in the library after you find a clue card on the desk (if v1.0 didn't relocate that page somewhere else).

Slack00

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah, so I did that and nothing happened.

Strangely enough, though, I've gone a little further in the game and somehow I have the page now. Perhaps clicking on the library area worked, but a page icon never popped out on the floor or anything.

Anyway, even though they way I got it is still a bit of a mystery, I have it now, so I'm happy.

Reactions: yankeeInKy
D

Deleted member 2497343

Is it possible to continue "playing" this game after it is over? For example, is it possible to find the remaining pages and interact with the women in the building? I have this doubt because I believe that at the end of the game the characters will probably return to their homes.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Is it possible to continue "playing" this game after it is over? For example, is it possible to find the remaining pages and interact with the women in the building? I have this doubt because I believe that at the end of the game the characters will probably return to their homes.
yes , but there there extra coins to find, , is long time ago so cant remember wen i think if you take the tank wagon, (im dutch)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
yes , but there there extra coins to find, , is long time ago so cant remember wen i think if you take the tank wagon, (im dutch)
Yep. After reading this went back and started roaming the house and found alot of multi vitamins but no coins yet.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I can't get the linux version to work. I searched the thread for "linux" but all those comments either talk about how to convert the windows version to work on linux or have solutions that don't work for me. How do I launch the linux version?

EDIT: Got it to work on Lubuntu 20.04 by installing gconf2.
Code:
sudo apt install gconf2

Last edited:

delta sierra

Feb 2, 2018
I cannot find the pain meds in the room given in the walkthrough. Nor it is in my inventory. Can anyone help me to sort this out.
I am playing this game on android

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes