PulsarRod

Nov 10, 2018
I used the locker key that is meant to get the climbing shoe in a wrong locker and got the kamasutra page instead. I am stupid enough to save right after it. Is there any way to get another locker key to open it? Without having to go back to a very old save point?

Last edited:

Aaditya

Jul 2, 2020
can anyone please tell me who is LISA STONEWELL. i found her pinup. No scenes of her either in lust epidemic or in treasures of nadia

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Is the walkthrough needed? Or can you more or less play the game and catch all content?
I would say that you could get all the main-story & h-scene content by just playing, and maybe occasionally using the built-in "crystal ball" hint system. But there's loads of bonus stuff - kama sutra pages, pictures and the secret chamber - that might be difficult. Without the walkthrough, I never would have got it all.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
so how many scenes are there?
48 main story scenes, 64 kama sutra scenes (briefer but hot) with the main characters, and 8 "secret chamber" bonus scenes (brief, hot and with other, pretty much unknown, characters). 120 total, which is tons.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes