denvermark

Jul 4, 2018
So I'm stuck, or there is a bug I'm not aware of. I downloaded the entire final version 1.0 and I'm at 83 % and its telling me to find the cell signal. I followed the squirrel and broke the weak area, and am able to go onto the roof, But when I do, it tells me its too dangerous and brings me back into the room. It gives me no other options. Also I have to say I love the NLT games. I haven't found another set of games I enjoy as much. Much thanks to the developer.
HELP ME solve the issue. Thanks

KyoShirio

Jul 10, 2020
"It has been detected that this game contains a modified, unauthorized names files that could impact display text. Would you like to restore correct file or continue with unknown modifications?
how do i ignore this msg ? clean install and this keep coming out when i wanna save / load

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
"It has been detected that this game contains a modified, unauthorized names files that could impact display text. Would you like to restore correct file or continue with unknown modifications?
how do i ignore this msg ? clean install and this keep coming out when i wanna save / load
That is the (poorly implemented) 'No Incest' mod, which is included in the download from the Front Page on this forum.
I think it automatically goes away after starting/saving the game a couple of times.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
So I'm stuck, or there is a bug I'm not aware of. I downloaded the entire final version 1.0 and I'm at 83 % and its telling me to find the cell signal. I followed the squirrel and broke the weak area, and am able to go onto the roof, But when I do, it tells me its too dangerous and brings me back into the room. It gives me no other options. Also I have to say I love the NLT games. I haven't found another set of games I enjoy as much. Much thanks to the developer.
HELP ME solve the issue. Thanks
Go find Val talk to her. Think she's on the 3rd floor. Then go back to the roof to get a signal.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
"Now that you have the pickaxe there is a secret you can find in the room that you most recently unlocked"

which room is this someone said it was the room where you found the photo of Elizabeth and Violet but i don't remember what room that was

I have been clicking random spots for about an hour now and have had no luck at all

PulsarRod

Nov 10, 2018
I used the locker key that is meant to get the climbing shoe in a wrong locker and got the kamasutra page instead. I am stupid enough to save right after it. Is there any way to get another locker key to open it? Without having to go back to a very old save point?

Last edited:

Aaditya

Jul 2, 2020
can anyone please tell me who is LISA STONEWELL. i found her pinup. No scenes of her either in lust epidemic or in treasures of nadia

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Is the walkthrough needed? Or can you more or less play the game and catch all content?
I would say that you could get all the main-story & h-scene content by just playing, and maybe occasionally using the built-in "crystal ball" hint system. But there's loads of bonus stuff - kama sutra pages, pictures and the secret chamber - that might be difficult. Without the walkthrough, I never would have got it all.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
so how many scenes are there?
48 main story scenes, 64 kama sutra scenes (briefer but hot) with the main characters, and 8 "secret chamber" bonus scenes (brief, hot and with other, pretty much unknown, characters). 120 total, which is tons.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes