• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Of all the women in this game, I like the nun the most. I love her character. In second place in my heart is the mother of MC. :love:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
is there any guide for the whole game, not until the last update?
You have almost full WT here. From then on, when WT ends, you just need to read the dialogues and you will come to the end yourself + you have built-in WT in the game. ;)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i guess this version here isnt the final BUT this is

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
i guess this version here isnt the final BUT this is
The [Completed] tag and the v1.0 on MEGA indicate that the version here is indeed the final version. I have no doubt the download on Fap-Nation there is the exact same link as the one here.

Interestingly, I found out about F95 thanks to FNation, but prefer here because I find the updates here are typically a few days ahead.

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Having trouble with Kat #8. I found the tree but no matter how much I try to find the right spot for the soft ground I can't find it. Is there a trick here?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The [Completed] tag and the v1.0 on MEGA indicate that the version here is indeed the final version. I have no doubt the download on Fap-Nation there is the exact same link as the one here.

Interestingly, I found out about F95 thanks to FNation, but prefer here because I find the updates here are typically a few days ahead.
i often use fap-nation because all their games,etc are categorized alot better so much easier for finding specific game types,etc
on fap-nation then here and then once i find games i want i come back to F95 to search and download them because mega links can eat a dick

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
i often use fap-nation because all their games,etc are categorized alot better so much easier for finding specific game types,etc
on fap-nation then here and then once i find games i want i come back to F95 to search and download them because mega links can eat a dick
Yeah, the thumbnails on FapNation are primarily the reason I browse there download / discuss here.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
As much as i like this king of RPGM stuff, i kind of get bored easily when every character looks the same. After playing ToN this game is basically the same game, just worst in every aspect.

GonzoX

Mar 23, 2020
I can't get the linux version to work. I searched the thread for "linux" but all those comments either talk about how to convert the windows version to work on linux or have solutions that don't work for me. How do I launch the linux version?

EDIT: Got it to work on Lubuntu 20.04 by installing gconf2.
Code:
sudo apt install gconf2
Thanks a lot! This is the solution I looked for!

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
okay so I have an issue,after the first "threesome" of Amanda and Amber in the library with the spiked wine,I go to the girls room with the key card. the game freezes with a bug saying "uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function" so anyway to fix that ?

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes